Join our server on Discord

Code Lyoko Hentai
If you didn't see this coming... then you didn't see this coming. :roll: Anyway, I'd like to know where to find some Code Lyoko hentai. Code Lyoko is that French Anime, and the girls there are hot. In the first episode, one of seen in her bra and panties. No joke. Anyway, I'd like to learn where to see any Code Lyoko hentai.

Yes, I know. I sound like a broken record.
one I don't think their that hot (their foreheads are too big)
two I thought that was weird how they could show that
three I don't really like that show cause it seems like I seen it before (and part of it rips off reboot)
and four search Digimon SH he has a pic
UnknownH, not do sound rude, but may you please specify what you mean?
you don't sound rude but search for the artist Digimon SH he made a pic
in fact No Reposting! here it is http://www.wwoec.com/artist/jimsugomi/lyoko-8h1.gif
have fun
and if that don't work click here
http://www.wwoec.com/artist/jimsugomi/_misc3.html
UnknownH, although I respect your help, I have seen that picture before on multiple sites. I guess I can file Code Lyoko Hentai under the extremely rare catagory. :x It does not please me. I wish others, like you Prophet, would make some hentai for extremely rare hentai series. Nevertheless, I hope artists can take the time to stop drawing hentai of characters that have been done so many times, and start drawing hentai for the virtually (no pun intended) untouched.
oh well I know request that haven't been done much either so you just wait then it might show up one day
ok, I like Jim's work, but he gave Yumi HUGE breasts.

As for you, UnknownH, it could've been worse, he could've asked for hentai of cartoons who are really REALLY ugly. Like Robot Jones, or some of the more recent toons from Disney (excluding Kim Possible).

Honestly, I don't have any quarrel for Code Lyoko stuff, and the style grows on you.
Robot Jones? You kidding, right? I hope so. And thanks for supporting me, Waru.
You're welcome, and I've only heard of such hentai as simply in the form of a rumour, nothing more (HOPEFULLY).

Honestly, I'd like to see some Code:Lyoko art, myself. Heck, I may make some for myself.
I was just saying I didn't like the show (but I do know that the geeky guy so has a mad on for the computer girl)