Join our server on Discord

What would be the plot of your hentai doujin?
yeah she wrote that but it didn't have any content in it
*nod nod* That be her.

And yes, one of these days I have to write that pairing a bit more...extreme than I have prior. I've written hentai Commandshipping (Giovanni/Domino), but still...
Quote:Shoot, if you want to, go right ahead. Of course, I haven't looked at this threat in several days, so it might be a little late for me to say that...

Naw...I still want to do it, so that's a good sign since it's been 2 weeks. Mimi's my favorite human Digi character and I've been wanting to draw a human and Digimon pair-up for a while. So I'll have to add this to the 'intend to draw manga list'. :P
cool and about your sig Ha! that's dirty and kinda dodgy I just have to give you this website I found next time
Prophet Wrote:
Quote:Shoot, if you want to, go right ahead. Of course, I haven't looked at this threat in several days, so it might be a little late for me to say that...

Naw...I still want to do it, so that's a good sign since it's been 2 weeks. Mimi's my favorite human Digi character and I've been wanting to draw a human and Digimon pair-up for a while. So I'll have to add this to the 'intend to draw manga list'. :P

Hey Prophet, I say go for it. I mean, how many 01 mangas do you see nowadays that isn't purely yaoi? None, I say.. No. I should correct myself. There styill are some straight 01 Mangas out there, but may be currently out of our reach.

ANYWAYS, knowing you Prohpet, this Manga will be top-knotch, and I expect a lot from it, as well.
yes but how many mangas are left for us to find though
Well.. there are a small number of 01 Doujins left... mostly straight, but there are some TK/Matt ones (if my memory serves me correctly), I think we've got most of the 02 Doujins (except for the one with Arukenimon and Ken on the cover).. there are a small number of Tamers doujins left (one with Suzie on the cover, and it's NOT Scope Cat, proably a small number with either Rika or Jeri in there.. and there are a few Takato/Henry doujins out there... I think one might've had scat.. but I may be wrong), and there are COUNTLESS Frinter Doujins out there, still (most of which are Yaoi, sadly.... WHERE'S THE RANAMON DOUJINS, I TELL YOU?!?!?!)

That's what's still out there in Japan... in a nutshell.
well I didn't really care about the yaois but it's only fair and that's why my frontier plot had ranamon in it mostly I gave people what they haven't seen yet or might want more of (I think)
... man.

This is an interesting thread, and worth the little bit of necromancy I'm practising here.

All right. To begin with, I'd make this a multi-fandom doujin... including, yes, a Digimon story.

I'm not sure what other fandoms the other doujins would involve, but the Digimon story would be a Junpei/Izumi - and at some point, they'd both spirit-evolve to Blitzmon and Fairymon for more hothot action.
you know I've seen one of those before