Join our server on Discord

What would be the plot of your hentai doujin?
of course it was cause it had things you hadn't seen before (except for the yolie/mimi yuri but hey two hot chicks who cares) and it uses an interesting idea (biomerging impmon's guilt jun and lastly ranamon and it's full of yuri and normal stuff (but I think you just like it for ranamon :) )
and most everything prophet does is great but I can't speak for him
Quote:freaky like "lord of the flymon" huh?

Haha...I didn't even think about the movie...in fact, I haven't thought about it for years.
FYI, "Lord of the Flies" is originally a book. Wink

As for the dojin plot... I haven't really got anything to contribute. I do very much like Unknown's ideas though. Would be cool if there was a good artist around who'd be willing to do it... but that's probably not gonna happen, I suppose. ^^;; Shame...
It's incredible how many good artists there are in Japan drawing doujins. I read there are 38.000 doujin circles in Japan! Is that possible?_________A fellow was advertizing on another web site he did commisions. But he had a list of 7 different things he would not draw. A couple of others wanted 30 and 50 dollars per manga page. It might be less expensive to enroll in art school than to have commissions done!________My favorite doujin plots are of the girl next door who shows up at the guys door, and invites herself in. Secondary would be the shows where one guy suddenly finds himself surrounded by a harem. With all the girls competeing over him._________ Recently this genre went from an average of 5 girls, to an average of 12 girls. Sister Princess, Tenshi Shippo, Gravion, and G on Riders to name a few.________This is due to the increased memory of computers. The older computers only had enough memory to include 5 girls in a computer game. But the larger memory allows the gamers to include 12 girls in their latest games. The new formula seems to be 1 older girl, 8 teenagers, and 3 girls who are about 8 - 10 years old.
I read that book too and aparently there's a anime called infinite ryus or something like that and it's like space lord of the flies oh and thank you urban I've been thinking script-like for awhile casue of my new two ideas I'm making so using that and the perv. brain cells I made that and prophet or any artist could do some parts of mine if they're bored but I'm just throwing ideas out now and if I could draw I'd do it (but I can't draw).
I'm not sure what the plot would be, but I'm certain it would involve Domino.

And there has to be *someone* here who knows who that is.
If you're talking about the mutant chick that used to be part of X-Force, I have some idea of who you mean. Otherwise, I have no clue.
Prophet Wrote:That's a great premise. You don't mind if I use your idea for a protential manga someday. I'm not saying I'll definitely draw one - I'll probably lose interest in a few days, but right now, I'm stoked by your idea.

Shoot, if you want to, go right ahead. Of course, I haven't looked at this threat in several days, so it might be a little late for me to say that...
nate she means that team rocket girl from one of the pokemon movies
http://www.bulbagarden.net/~dogasu/human...omino.html
I belive you called her a blond moll or something like that
Oh, the TR chick from the special where Mewtwo showed up again. I vaguely know who she is... think I saw a story between her and Vicious before, though I could have been mistaken.