Join our server on Discord

Great Mysteries in Video Games
The Wind Waker
How does Link get his head into those clothes?

Why'd they think it was a good idea turn the cute little elvin Kokiri into the Koroks?

Would it kill them to make an atractive Great Fairy again? (A la the SNES days.) The WW queen of the fairies was kinda cute though...

The snot kid, *Shudder*

Editorial: DIE TINGLE!!

About 1/3 of all games
How are you keeping that much junk in your pockets?

Kingdom Hearts
Why was Alice a princess of Heart and not Ariel? Ursula had ample time to turn her human and spirit her away to Hollow Bastion.

Why didn't Kairi get sent back to Hollow Bastion instead of Destiny Islands?

(Not bitching, just wondering) Why Lance Bass?

Dead or Alive
Why doesn't Ayane dye her Eyebrows purple too?
Dead or Alive
Why is it you can knock off everyone’s hats and glasses except Zack's shades? What he hiding under them? Is he a cavefish? Is he like Cyclopes from X-men?[/b]
Why do most RPG heroines run like they've got a stick up their ass?

BMX XXX
Was making the jiggle of in-game breasts look like sacks full of gravy the best they could do?

Xenosaga
This is more of an observation. The english voice actor for Commander Cherenkov was the same voice actor for the english Leomon and also ends up dying. The man's characters just don't seem to be too good at staying alive sometimes.

Devil May Cry
Why did only the boss creatures have subtitles? There were times it really would have helped for Dante and Trish's dialogue.
Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City
Why can both Tommy and The GTA 3 guy survive being smacked by cars, a hail of gunfire, and fire in general but can't seem to swim? What are they related to the Wicked Witch or something?

Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Why all the clone characters? And why couldn't they make alternate clothes for the characters instead of different colors, that way Dr. Mario could've been a unlockable costume instead of a new character.
An answer to the Lance Bass question...
So we could joke about how he never says a word in the entire game, just grunts. Then we can sayy his best attack is singing instead of the Heartless...
Reminder: All questions are rhetorical.

Kingdom Hearts
Why did they convieniantly remove the "Rules of the Genie" in Agrabah?

Why announce that Sora is an equal mix of all the recent main male FF characters and then make him look more like Sion from The Bouncer?

.Hack
Why didn't thay give you a gauge to tell you when it's safe to Data Drain?

DW3
Why didn't they give you a stat telling you how long it was before your partners would level up?
What is the point in racing games? You go fast in a crappy car, get an upgrade then go slightly faster in a slightly less crappy car with the track memorized... lol
Cyber Stryker Wrote:Kingdom Hearts
Why was Alice a princess of Heart and not Ariel? Ursula had ample time to turn her human and spirit her away to Hollow Bastion.

Fuck that, I want to know why SALLY wasn't a Princess of Heart. I mean, they could have at least *checked* like they did with Wendy...
Driver 3
Why can Tanner only shoot when he's onfoot or in a boat but not when he's in a car or on a motorbike?

Metal Slug 3
Okay the remake of Metal Slug 3 is on the Xbox with new features right? And there are four characters as well as four controler slots, so why wasn't four player mulitplayer included? Samething could be said about the Ninja Turtle game as well. (I've never played the Ninja Turtle game though)
[quote="Cyber Stryker"]Holy crap people are actually responding to this?! Woohoo!!

GTA: 3/Vice City
How come ambulances can save everyone but you?

How come if I blindside a cop I don't get a wanted level but if he runs into me I'm suddenly very interesting?

Why the hell do they keep releasing me from prison?
quote]

gta: vice city (ambulence) answer #1 cuz i generaly kill em before they get out thier truck *evil laugh* or the cops run em over

gta: vice city/ why is it that if you enter the unwanted cheat and about 3 cars explode (which i didnt cause) and you happen to be a good distance away that your wanted again

why is the tear gas only available out back one of the police hq's

why can the cops run over every thing in thier path (including other officers) and not be chased

why when the military comes after you do they not use the caonnon on the tank?

how come tommy dosnt have life insurance when he practicaly lives at the hospital

how come the amy has an apache hilicopter that kicks serious ass (includes unlimted dual side winder rockets and a mini gun that can blow a car apart with to direct shots) and NOT USE IT!!!