Join our server on Discord

Great Mysteries in Video Games
Quote:Who the heck draws all those Dungeon Maps?
which game cause tingle dose some of them

Tingle draws overworld maps... I don't think he's got the balls to wander into a dungeon.
true
Quote:How can the Ghostbusters buy weapons from somebody else? how do you think they pay for their stuff
You missed my logic on this one. The Ghostbusters invented ghostbusting and the associated weapons, the only weapons known to be able to handle the job. They shouldn't be able to simply buy weapons, because nobody else can make them. It's a very old and rare game (it came out before the first Sonic game). It's the pride of my collection.

Quote:Why are Iceman and Archangel in the game if I can't play as them? to help you (I have this game)
I know they're there to help, and they do, but damn it, I want to play as them. You can be Iceman in X-Men for Game Gear, but that's not good enough.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
no the game logic is that the guy, egon I think, sold dome blueprints to some people so they can do that and check out x-men ledgends that's should solve it
No offense Unknown but you kinda ruined it, this was all supposed to be rhetorical.

Anyway getting back on topic:

Kingdom Hearts:
Why was Mickey in his original clothes when everyone else from his castle wasn’t?

Where did Mickey get that other keyblade?

Where the hell was Pluto during most of the game?

Why was the Behemoth the only enemy named for a FF enemy?

Why do so many characters seem to have the right key chains to upgrade the keyblade?

How do they justify saying Riku was the true keyblade master when it totally contradicts the opening training session/dream Sora had and then Sora receiving it when they were both on the island at the same time? (I figure it’s a translation fuck up.)

Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars:
Why does Bowyer talk like Yoda?

Zelda 1:
Where was the story?

Mystical Ninja 64:
Why do beckoning cats raise your health?

How the hell does a robot from Japan’s futile era become a movie star in Hollywood?

What was with that annoying-ass 'music video' everytime Impact showed up?
I did it again didn't I sorry oops
It's okay, it's not like it was that big a deal or anything.
ok thanks
Splinter Cell

Why do all of the doors in the game open both ways?

Ninja Gaiden

What was up with that bird that would show up every so often? Was it Ayane, Ryu's dad? What the fuck!?

The Sims: Bustin' Out

Why is it that you can trade in a small shitty scooter for a cool sports car?

True Crime: Streets of L.A.

Why is it that if you find illegal weapons on people you just throw it onto the ground where someone else could easily pick it up?

Why do you leave criminals that you've arrested lying on the ground and you just leave without calling for someone to pick them up?
The Sims: (All formats)
How come sims don't have to pull down their pants when going to the bathroom. No wonder hygiene plummets so easily.