Join our server on Discord

Great Mysteries in Video Games
GTA III and VC:why do hookers recover health?

GTA VC: why do you get wanted levels if you steal cop cars but not the helecopter?

devil may cry: why do hands appear to come out of doors locked by magic and hurt you(i'm guesing the magic does it)

thats all i can think of now...
Chrono Trigger:

When you eat the old man's lunch in Leene square, how does it regenerate after you go to the next screen and come back?

Why do Chrono and Co. CONTINUE to touch glinting objects on the ground when it keeps getting them into more and more problems?

Why do you have to WIN cat food for your cat to not run away? Why doesn't your mom just buy some?
Medal Of Honor Frontline:

Why do you never get a Kar98? All the German soldiers have them, you should be able to pick them up.

How come you never see an MG42?

How come none of the British soldiers have Stens?

How come they send you to destroy Panzer IVs without any Bazookas or Panzerfausts?

How can grenades damage a tank?

How come the sergeant sends you to do everything?

"Patterson, get in that bunker, go through a bunch of Germans, and get rid of those machineguns! Then go on a U-Boat, shoot a bunch of SS, then go out onto a dock and get some plans without being swarmed by a bunch of SS units!"

"No! You do it for once! Get off your fat ass and try doing this!"

Call of Duty:

How come all your buddies never move without you charging in and taking out all the really tough guys? Can't they take more initiative?

Why can't I use a half-track? Or at least a half-track machinegun?

DigiWorld 2:

Why did God allow this game to be made?

Medieval Total War:

Why are Frydmen created in a bar? Are they drunks?

Why are spies created in brothels? Are they whores?

How come you can't move catapults even though you can see the wheels on them?

Most Final Fantasy games:

Why do I get the feeling of deja vu whenever I play them?

Battlefield Vietnam:

How can a T36 play "Fortunate Son"?
Metal Gear/Splinter Cell
Why does no one speak in his or her native tongue? And how do all the people (even the civilians) know how to speak in English?

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Why is it that if you cut up a tree stump it'll be back the next day?

Half-Life
Shouldn't Gordon have something to protect his head?

How is Gordon shooting that one alien head-like gun thingy? On second thought, I think I'd rather not know...

Why the hell is Gordon keeping those evil alien bug things in his pocket!?

Why doesn't Gordon talk!? Talk you bastard, TALK!!!
RaZhar Wrote:Metal Gear/Splinter Cell
Why does no one speak in his or her native tongue? And how do all the people (even the civilians) know how to speak in English?

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Why is it that if you cut up a tree stump it'll be back the next day?

Ok. In Metal Gear, everyone is from america or been there long enough to know the language. In Harvest Moon, it is because the farm land is MAGICAL (magic explains all).
Reminder: All questions are Rhetorical, do not post answers.

Xenosaga
How come MOMO can talk in battle after Albedo had taken her consciousness if she couldn't in the scene?

Why did they show that KOS-MOS could kick major gnosis ass in the first scene she was in after waking up if she was just going to revert to the usual turn based formula?

MGS2
Why did so many gamers complain about "Naked Raiden?" Its not like seeing his ass is really gonna hurt you.

On a similar note, why couldn't Naked Raiden do most of the stuff he did while he still had his gear? The camera's really not close enough for you to see details anyway. They could have just put censor marks over his crotch for when he was facing the camera.
Reminder: All questions are Rhetorical, unless asked otherwise do not post answers.

Too many RPG'S to list
Why do people put up with you stealing from their houses?

Sudeki
The telescopes: What's the point?

How come Tal and Ailish can't sleep in thier own beds while in Illumina?

Was Mo (Buki's ancestor) male or female? (8/1/04 Never mind on this one, I finally heard someone refer to Mo as "he.")

Why is the carving to the opening to the Temple of Mo The Great Cat in the shape of Kariston The Wolf?

How come Kamo doesn't get his rude ass beaten every time he makes a sale?

Where'd Tilly go after you dropped her off at Densi's house?

Why couldn't Elco admit that Tetsu (Sudeki's god) was real even after the first time said diety appeared right in front of him and gave him new armor and his first spirit strike?

Talos: Who didn't see it coming? (If you've played the game you know what I mean.
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Why was Maryl able to sneak up on Snake? He's got the radar! And in the game everyone comments on it so the radar isn't just a in game HUD thing.