Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Force 3
During a surf on the internet, I found several sights that are talking about something called Digimon: Force 3. Apparently, it's going to be the 5th season. Anyone have any more information on it?
nope nope nope bandai made thing it's nothing nothing at all
Last I heard it was actually supposed to be a toyline but it never got released.
it was going to be purely a toy based line, alot of small fansites list it as 'season 5' to try and get their hits up though or because they believe it will
but the idea sucked so bandai(whoever made it I'm not all that sure who) stoped production of it. and there is only one true 05 it's whatever that CGI thing will be
nitwit, there isnt gonna be an 05

1- at the moment its like its a movie

2- tamers and frontier WERE NOT 03 and 04, its just dumbasses are to lazy to 6 or 8 letters
Hey there's no reason for you to be so nasty, KNOCK IT OFF!
whoa really man first both are different incarnations of digimon so like how they did with the first 2 seasons sometimes it's easier to call them that and that will be the 5 version of digimon so seeing as people don't know it's called x-evolution they just call it the most logical thing 05 so don't get so uppity you may be a good artist but still don't act like an ass
Quote:Hey there's no reason for you to be so nasty, KNOCK IT OFF!
Quote:so don't get so uppity you may be a good artist but still don't act like an ass
I've noticed a pattern, and I don't think he can help it. It's part of his style, like the guy who pretended to also write for his imaginary friend. I say just take it with good humor. I look forward to the day he can find something to correct me on...other than ending a sentence with a preposition.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
no i get uppity because im tired of people claiming thats what it was called

all the time people seem to assume 01/02 referred to the season

it didnt, the first series was called digimon adventure, the second was called digimon adventure 02, retroactively most of the crew started calling the first one digimon adventure 01

that was the TITLE, tamers was not 03 and frontier was not 04, i can understand the simplicity in calling them taht though, calling xevo 05 when its gonna be A MOVIE, breaks the numbering system people have been using for ease of naming them, so its fucking annoying

edit- and dont act like none of you have done it, thats how fans act when people give misinformation about shows they really like