Join our server on Discord

IMPORTANT! VERY REAL DRAFT!
Just visit this link. I think it speaks for itself. http://tinyurl.com/35ohq Congress is trying to use the election as a distraction so that it can pass a draft bill.
oh crap well if I can't go to canada where can I go (does the only male child rule still apply?)
Let's relate this to the "The few, the proud,..." topic. The solution speaks for itself. We don't need a draft if there are still people who want to join the military but who aren't being allowed. I think it's only fair for them to lower their standards before they start drafting. How will I get out of it?:

I was recently told that I no longer have the mild autism that I supposedly had. The military doesn't need to know that I no longer have it. I don't get along with smokers, and there are a lot of smokers in the army. I would make it my business to not get along with them. My glasses slip off a lot. I can't have that if I'm trying to shoot straight, right? Actually, I don't want to shoot anybody. I'll only kill somebody if it's in hand-to-hand combat, so you'd have to give me a war where nobody uses any weapons; I'll fight that one. Any of these excuses could work, and if not, I've got more.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah and I have a hand problem I can't do any of the army stuff and I don't think I could drive any of the tanks or planes or jeeps so I got that too so I'll think of something to get out of a war cause I'm not the war type I dont like dieing in some other country (especally when I haven't got any yet but that's more of a personal thing) and again oh crap we're screwed now again
Click here
Well said Wise -- The military shoots itself in the foot by turning people like me, who actually want to join, away when they try to enlist. Especially over such trivial matters as having a GED or a HS diploma... They said "Well, the GED is a state diploma", and I said, "public schools give state diplomas too, but you can take that." ANd then something about it not showing dedication to have a GED...

Of course, the best way to avoid this sort of draft is to enlist before you get drafted. That's what I'll leave this at.
Even if I did get drafted it wouldn't last long. I turn into a real smartass when confronted with authority (especially ridiculously yelling authority) so I'd probably be court marshaled or thrown in jail for insubordination.

Well that and the mild asthma that probably drops me out of the running in the first place.