Join our server on Discord

Kids romances in anime
Many anime series concentrate on childhood romances for not only their comedy, but their drama as well. Pita ten and Akazukin Cha Cha use the multiple romantic triangles for most of their comedy, And the kids are 10 thru 12 years old. Digimon tones the romances down, but it is still present. It's level of childhood romances is about equal to Raijin Oh, a sunrise studios kids mecha program from 1991. But Magic circle Guru Guru with it's protagonists, Nike and Kukuri would be a good level for kids shows to aim for. Nike would get a look at Kukuri's rump, and think about her rump for the next 7 episodes. Having flashbacks to a closeup of the little gils round bottom. Kukuri on the other hand repeatedly fantasized about Nike grabbing her and kissing her, with Kukuri delightedly vocalizing, " No Nike! Stop stop. Laughter." The 2 kids were never actually going beyond thinking about sex. But they both thought about it a lot. And only wth each other. Romantic rivals didn't have a chance of breaking those 2 up. So this would be a good level for future kids shows to aim for. What do all of you think?
I really liked the romance between Mondo and Rockna (I know I spelled that wrong) on Mon Colle Knights. They were just so cute together. There was nothing really blatent about it but you could tell they cared for each other. That and it was rather funny when Rockna got jealous whenever Mondo would flirt with some of the girls they came across in Monster World.

On a personal note: Woohoo 100 posts! Time for a sexy party!
Girls in bikinis run in, Benny Hill music plays and we all dance the monkey.
Has anyone seen this?

[Image: ADV_DVDMS001.jpg] [Image: abenobashi.gif]
Seen previews for it, I keep meaning to rent the first volume to check it out.

What's your opinion on it?
Quote:Has anyone seen this?

I got the Newtype Promo Episode 1 DVD of that!

Its a very great show! ^_^
Kodoma no Omacha was good as well. In Mon Colle Knights they were sure wrapped up in each others arms a lot. And Papa wasn't freaking out over it either!_____Anybody seen Da! Da! Da! A pair of 14 year olds who end up caring for a baby from outer space. And trying to convince their classmates the child is not theirs.______Or Cosmic Baton Girl Cometsan. I get a kick out of Meteor. The green haired bad girl of the series who falls in love with the guitar player that's a couple of years older than her.
I dunno. Aside from these, I've seen almost none. At least none worth bringing up. (i.e. Steriotypical romance you see in every cliche show)