Join our server on Discord

-=sigh=- Bloody hell...
AAAUUGH!!
I am getting fugging sick of the way that me life is going...and, really, there is nothing I can do. The teachers at my school are literally mortal manifestations of demons. Their curriculum is COMPLETELY unmonitered, so they could assign work if they didn't like something about us, stuff even as small as our tone of voice! The principles are all in on it too, and the superindendant of the bloody schools in the area considers himself 'too important' to look into small matters.

Then there is the moving problem. I am moving for the sixth, SIXTH time! I'm only 14, for Christ's sake! And, for once, I am gonna have friends that I leave behind, the best friends that I have ever made in my life! IT ANNOYS ME TO NO END!

And, I almost got my stories, all my precious work, discovered/destroyed by my damned 18 year old brother that has the intellect and emotions of a 12 year old! He was just randomly clicking on word documents and deleting them! Evil RRRAAAUUUGGHHH!

*pant* *pant*

There..... I feel quite a bit better now.
Oooh, crimony, that's tough. It makes me wonder about the education system... grr, and that... if I had a brother that did that... deleted my stories... well, let me just say that the whole country would hear about it, whether directly or on the news...

I express my sympathy, that is quite a heavy blow to anyone. Did you keep copies on disks???
Know how you feel he deleted my first story and my serie of ghost mansion and now I can start from the begging and he hides some where my dictionary still dont know where
randomly clicking and deleting? sorry to say but he sounds pretty stupid
he is stupid but I get him back Twisted I enterd his comp and delted his stuff
Why not just take a baseball bat to his face? That fixed my brother up real fast when he was pissing me off.
not just for file deletion for something worse then that yeah
Nah...my brother isn't stupid....quite the opposite, since he knows that I like to write(doesn't know I write Digimon lemons, but still..), so he did that just to piss me off. He deleted my Zanza story....but LUCKILY I write stories on paper first!

And only one problem with Anus's statement: My brother owns the only bat in the house -_-'
Quote:Why not just take a baseball bat to his face?
I hate violence.
told ya it wouldn't work