Join our server on Discord

Gaming in a mobius strip
you mean they actually called her that name there *chuckle* I thought they only used that in crapy ads did it also have the digimon ceaser? (et tu wormon?) *bursts into laughter*
Unfortunately they did call her Keely, and it's makes no damn sense to me! But they did call Ken the Digimon Emperor like the usually do here in America. Funny thing is you only have to beat him once to get him to see the error of his ways (And in the process your character makes fun of his weak-ass card tamer skills until he runs of in a huff. Fun.)
heh heh that sucks man *laughs*
Anyone ever notice that more and more these days a final boss' minions often are more of a pain in the ass to beat than the actual boss is?

I bought Kingdom Hearts a little less than a week ago and I beat it this afternoon (got the “secret” ending too.) The hardest storyline boss fight IMO was against the Ansem possessed Riku while Ansem was little more than an annoyance. Then again I finished the End of the World shortly after beating the Hades Cup at Olympus Coliseum so maybe I was still just jacked up after the fights with Cloud/Squall (I refuse to call him Leon) and Hades.

I felt the same way about the Darth Malik fight in KOTOR. There's quite a bit of difference between difficult and obnoxious pain in the ass, and Malik definitely fell into the latter category.
Quote:Hey does anyone know why Bandai changed Miyako/Yolei's name to Keely in DCB? Was that her name in some other dub? Right now I'm just confused as all hell.

Though it's not like that's the only mistake in the game, in it Black Gatomon's a rookie instead of champion, Tekkamon is a champion instead of ultimate and then there's some things that just defy (my) logic.

The Orange MetalGreymon is called RealMetalGreymon while the virus version is called MetalGreymon, They could have called it Vi-MetalGreymon or BlueMetalGreymon.

The Champion Gatomon is called R-Gatomon (I assume R stands for real) when it would have made more sense to call the rookie partner version R-Gatomon (R for rookie) at least they got her lack of tail ring right.

Last "A's" deck is called the Darkness Wave Deck but in all the battles I had with him I didn't see one LadyDevimon card, strange. (Please correct me if I'm wrong on this last one.)
Alright, so they weren't perfect with the Digimon facts in DCB, but overall, I think it's still the best Digimon game they've made, or at least, the most addictive.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oh I wasn't bitching about the mistakes, just pointing things out. DCB's my second fav. digimon game, DW1's still the first.

Oh and another mistake I noticed was that Sora calls Garudamon "he" before you fight her.
cause it looks like a he and anything shirtless with no boobs is usally a guy (but hey that's a kinda common mistake)
True.

Speaking of boobless females, the Valkyrimon card's polygon doesn't appear to be female when the Valkyries were the horsewomen (they rode horses they weren't centaurs) who took fallen viking warriors to Asgard. Weird.
you know hawkmon's a dude and that's why (plus he got the female like digimon before like harpymon)
Does anyone else miss the days where RPG's were actually long? If you go back and play some older ones it becomes so obvious it's almost painful. As much as I do enjoy the newer ones I think the more advanced the graphics get the shorter the game becomes.

Even though there have been advances in how much you can put on a single disk it seems like most developers are reluctant to release Multidisk games anymore. Looking back I feel really nostalgic about going and buying games like the Final Fantasy titles or Legend of Dragoon and knowing I'd be in for a long gaming experience. Nowadays just when I think a game's getting to a good turning point in the plot it's suddenly the final boss and even though I enjoyed the game I almost always end up feeling a little disappointed afterward.