Join our server on Discord

Damn Hypocrites
I'm really tired of seeing hentai sites where someone has made a picture of an underage anime girl and in the comments section fifty percent of the time there's some dickhead whose moral high horse requires them to troll around and berate the artist for the picture they worked hard on.

Damnit people there's absolutely no real underage girl involved in the process! Theres absolutely nothing illegal you could actually do to someone made up entirely of paint and/or pixals.

Some people take the stance that if you see it as anime then you'll want to do it in real life. This makes absolutely no sense!! That's like saying some guy was looking at a hentai picture of Gatomon, got turned on and decided to screw his house cat. (Which sounds like a funny hospital visit waiting to happen. "What happened to the guy in room twelve?... Heh heh, no really what happened to him?")

What the hell are these moral crusaders doing on hentai sites anyway?
you forget people are stupid and this guy screwed a hen and I think he killed himself odd story
Yeah I did forget that, which is odd because I usually like to assume everyone is an idiot and then when someone isn't I can be pleasently suprised.
so this board must have supried you huh?
Beyond belief.

I'm sure just about everyone here knows how hard it is to find civil/intelligent boards anymore. I think it may have something to do with the fact that a lot of people forget (or conveniently ignore) that people they interact with online can get their feelings hurt just as easily as in person if they're nasty to them. Oh well, not much we can do other than not use certain boards anymore.
Well, we just have to assume that people come in all sorts of flavours, and, unfortunetly, a lot of those flavours are of the idiot variety. When you put yourself out there, ya gotta assume that there's a chance you'll run into a few of them.
true very true
One phrase for you, "I hate stupid people." Just say it wevery time something caused by some hypocrtical, saddistic, evil, moneyseeking, bastard makes you angry, if that doesn't work I recommend renting a steam shovel or maybe a giant mallet...