Join our server on Discord

Anime girl with best looking boobs.
which anime girl do you think has the best looking boobs?

i think prima has the best looking set of tits.she appeared
on pokemon and she was good.

til next time
I'm somewhat partial to just about all the girls on Maze.
let's get the boob guy of the board here to decide I'll pm nuke
and I don't know does the darkstalkers girls count?
either morrigan or prima or faye from bebop is all I can think of right now
Well, I'm not really into this stuff, but I guess I would say Black Magician Girl (Mana) from the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and manga. Either her, or Naga from Slayers...

But the only reason I said them is because of my breast size. The official bust measurements for Naga are just an inch over mine, so I'll just use characters close to my own XD ^^;
I think Excel from the anime and manga Excel Saga has the best boobs for all time.

"First name Excel, last name Excel, Excel for short!" --Something Excel said once.

But the reason why I think Excel has the best boobs is because they're hand-sized! I love hand-sized breast! Hand-sized or smaller is what I like (Which is probably why I love Asian girls so much). But also I love Excel's personality (It's so damn close to mine that it's creepy!), her gibberish, her craziness, the way she acts and talks, her beautiful eyes and hair, that pretty face, and that cute tooth... I LOVE HER!!! Never has there been a anime girl that I loved more that Excel.
I'll have to say;
*Prima-Pokemon Orange Islands
*Sai Hinoki-Betterman
*Fugiko-Lupin the 3rd
*Mai Valentine-Yu-Gi-Oh
*Kaede Kurenai-Betterman
*Cutey Honey-Cutey Honey

This is all I got off the top of my head.
:.Koibito.: Wrote:Well, I'm not really into this stuff, but I guess I would say Black Magician Girl (Mana) from the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and manga. Either her, or Naga from Slayers...

But the only reason I said them is because of my breast size. The official bust measurements for Naga are just an inch over mine, so I'll just use characters close to my own XD ^^;

It's the dark magician girl.she does look cute and sexy.

til next time
Nuke Mayhem Wrote:I'll have to say;
*Prima-Pokemon Orange Islands
*Sai Hinoki-Betterman
*Fugiko-Lupin the 3rd
*Mai Valentine-Yu-Gi-Oh
*Kaede Kurenai-Betterman
*Cutey Honey-Cutey Honey

This is all I got off the top of my head.

i agree with you on 2 of them.

prima-she looks cute and has some big boobs. :D

mia valentine-she's got boobs and a great looking face too. :D

til next time
I agree with
Prima-Pokemon Orange Islands
Fugiko-Lupin the 3rd
Mai Valentine-Yu-Gi-Oh
Black Magician Girl same
and I think that's all right now
Bulma was the only anime chick who's boobs I got especially intimate with, so she gets my vote.