Join our server on Discord

Man this pisses me off!!!
yeah rikku is pretty hot and hey a gamer channel invites some dorks (xbox crowd he he) but it's also a com channel so more dorks be glad it dosn't also cover anime or we have some otaku on that channel too (and they're scary) and the spike tv awards just sucked no acceptence speach no nothing but preformences (I think they had two) and they were done with the awards in about a half hour maybe less
Well something just happened to me today and now all I can think about is Dr. Iwata from Excel Saga. When Dr. Iwata's cousin, Iwata Norikuni, was a little boy he got two box cutters and cut up the doctor's face so now he has two huge scars on his face.

Today my little cousin was play fighting with me which is okay I don't mind wrestling around with him but this kid doesn't understand that you are not meant to actually harm the person your playing with. He will actually start bitting me and then wonder why I tell him it's wrong. But anyway today we were messing around and with his nails he scratched up my face and then he couldn't figure out why I was mad, "Hello, I'm bleeding!"
It'll heal and there'll be no scar but damn I'm bitchin' mad!
hmm that's bad
Yeah but at least he didn't have a box cutter...Actually when he's over at my place and I have to babysit him he's not allowed to hold anything sharper than a boiled egg, but no child should ever hold anything that could be considered dangerous. But anyway the scratches are healing faster than I expected and are almost gone, so that's good.
good for you
I'd recommend going to the gamespy.com boards. The people there are really, smart, helpful and funny. There's a whole set of boards for Xbox there (though not games, just genres), and their off-topic board is addicting.

Not trying to advertize, but just saying...
hmm I only lurk at the IGN boards but that's mostly cause I like a fic on there
Quote:I'd recommend going to the gamespy.com boards. The people there are really, smart, helpful and funny. There's a whole set of boards for Xbox there (though not games, just genres), and their off-topic board is addicting.

That's good to know, thanks!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Evil

Have any of you seen the Revolution's Controller!?

Here's A Link to it.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/15/...33335.html

What the fuck are they thinking!!! I heard a rumor about there being a Zelda and Super Smash Bros. titles on the Revolution and I thought to myself, "That's great! I love those games." but then I see the controller and I say FUCK IT! I used to love you Nintendo, what the hell happened?

Moving on...

I keep telling myself to say this but I'm not all that sure how others will react to it but then I thought why the hell should I care what others think? So I'm just gonna say it.
Have you noticed that ever since Grand Theft Auto III there have been a lot of other games that take inspiration from it and people bitch about it being a rip off? I don't think of it that way. Because with more and more of them coming out it's more so like the start of a new genre. In fact in ten or so years from now that's probably exactly how people will look at it.

Let me give an example of what I mean...

Years ago someone decided to do something new and make a game completely in First-Person View. It was innovative and fresh.
But others liked the idea and so they too made games looking through the eyes of the character and thus we have the FPS genre.

Here's another example...

Though I'm not sure if it was the first Pen and Paper RPG there is a thing that started years ago called "Dungeons and Dragons" or "D&D" for short. Obviously someone really liked those Pen and Paper RPGs and so made a game that played somewhat like them minus the tedious stat planning thing. People played the RPG video game or played "D&D" and had similar thoughts and now we have the RPG genre with games like "Final Fantasy" and "Xenosaga."

So I think within years the GTA inspiration will probably become a new genre. There I said it...

Of course if you don't agree that's perfectly fine.
I agree with ya =) , now that you say it i also think it will be a new genre.
Veemon's Followers