Join our server on Discord

Man this pisses me off!!!
And now for more words from RaZhar: The Enraged Gamer!
I hate going onto a board to a Xbox game like Fable or Ninja Gaiden and seeing a clueless dick ask to most retarded question ever, "Will this game make me want to buy an Xbox?"

Well if there are other games you'd like to play on the Xbox and they got some pretty nice reviews then go and buy one, you dick! I hate that damn question! And why the fuck can't people spell Xbox? Look it's spelled like this: Xbox. Not X-box or X Box or xBox! It's Xbox god damnit! They can spell Playstation and Gamecube so why not Xbox!

Also why is it called the GCN when it should be called the NGC because they say, "The Nintendo Gamecube." Although NGC doesn’t sound as good as GCN but still...

I also hate hearing people say Ninja Gaiden sucked just because it was hard. It's not the game's fault that you just happen to suck! Ninja Gaiden should of had that same thing Digimon World 1 had on it, "Warning: This game is not meant of those who SUCK at video games!" or something like that... Besides Ninja Gaiden isn't that hard once you get used to it.
Well, apparently you can't spell "GameCube", since to be accurate it need to have either all capitals [GAMECUBE] or a capital "G" and a capital "C" [GameCube]. Don't complain about people spelling your system name wrong if you can't spell theirs right. ;)

As for GCN, it's a simple matter of serial coding (granted, the GameCube's serial code is "DOL" for who knows what reason), Every system has a short letter-code that gos on all of it's materials -- Nintendo serial coding was NES, GameBoy was GB, Nintendo^64 was NUS, GameBoy Advance is AGB... and each game uses serial coding too. My GameBoy Pllayer Software disc is "DL-DOL-UGPE-USA". Anyhow, put simply, GCN means "GameCube by Nintendo", and if ou know what the 'DOL' coding means, I'd like to know too.
I'd like to state that I'm not a Xbox fanboy or a fanboy of anything for that matter. I'm just talking about all the stupidity that I've seen on the Xbox boards. There's more idiots there than on any of the other boards on Gamefaqs.com. I actually love all three of the consoles equally (Actually I love the PS2 more but that's because of games like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance.)

I'm sorry if I seemed like a total ass but lately I've been in a bad mood. I'm also sorry about misspelling GameCube. It's just that every time I see the name it's always like this: GAMECUBE. I'm just mad that some misspell a name like Xbox when it's right there on the front of the console, (for those who have it anyway) I'd understand if they spelled it like: XBOX because a lot of names are spelled in capitals. However the way I learned of how Xbox was spelled was a while back when I was reading a thing by the Official Xbox Magazine staff called 70 reasons why to get an Xbox. They mentioned how it was spelled. Before I read that thing I used to hate the Xbox but then I realized that it was pretty pathetic to hate a piece of technology.

As for the DOL thing this is the first I've heard of that.
some people suck that's just it and DOL stands for dolphin the first name they had for the cube like the 64 was once named the ultra 64
Speaking of the name dolphin I remember reading this letter in a Nintendo Power magazine that some person wrote saying they thought the GameCube should of looked like a dolphin.
The question I get sick of seeing on message boards are "Is this game fun?" and "When does this game get good?"

To the former do you really think you're going to get a straight answer ala a gaming magazine from a message board? Usually there are only two groups of people you come across, people who love the game and probably won't give you a negative opinion or trollers who usually create the latter topic.

As for the creat0rs of the latter topic you've obviously made up your mind that you don't like the game so why waste other people's time? Usually when I look into said topics the creators of it haven't even reached the second plot point where you usually get into the meat and potatoes of the game.
Quote:And have you been to 5chan.net? It's by far the best hentai site ever but I hate it when someone calls someone else a sicko for liking to look at underaged anime girls.
You speaketh the truth, my friend! That annoys me too. I mean, I like lolikon hentai. *shrugs* Where's the harm in it? It's just cartoons at the end of the day. No-one actually gets harmed.

But even so, 5chan ist still waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than 4chan. 4chan is, IMHO, one of the biggest idiot pits on the web. >.<
Yeah I went to 4chan once and wasn't impressed but I love 5chan! I also agree with you on the lolicon thing, no one gets harmed and besides it's not as if some of us will actually go and have sex with a real little girl.
RaZhar I have that issue and many more of them and 4chan is gone now
4chan's dead, eh? Well, that's for the better if you ask me. I just hope all the 4chan refugees won't mess up 5chan now.