Join our server on Discord

Trying to find this anime...
@_@ Ok, here's the deal. One of my all time favorite animes is Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. But since it hasn't been dubbed (and most likely never will be, due to some things in it) it's extremely hard to find.

Well, a few months ago I found a German anime site that contained info about MMMPP, Tokyo Mew Mew, YGO, Digimon, and various other animes. But those we some of the top ones on the site. Anywho, if you went to the message board, you were able to download practically any anime you wanted with English subs! And of course, they had every MMMPP episode for download and they worked on Windows Media Player.

To me, this was very nice because the episodes downloaded very quick and the subs actually matched what was going on. But then the virus hit. T_T I had to restart my computer and can't find that site...

So what'd I do? I downloaded the first episodes from BitTorrent, but that took WAY to long....Then when I play it, it's one of those deals where the audio track is very far ahead from what your seeing. *sighs*

I honestly think I'm going to go insane. So here's my question >< Can anyone try and help me find that German site? The most I can remember besides what anime it contained, was that it had a...well...messy layout and the word Kawaii in the title. @_@; It'd be a lot of help.

Either that, or just a place to download this anime quickly and have the subs match. T_T