Join our server on Discord

A change of name
I've changed the user name from Stormywiz to Stormy Wizard, like it was supposed to be in the first place, but by accident, I sent it to the wrong e-mail address, and never got the mail giving me the opening link, and I wasn't allowed to write another Stormy Wizard there, gawd I'm a fool :oops: . Well, I've changed it back, by cleverly adding an extra space between Stormy and Wizard, aren't I clever? :roll: hmm, yes.

Just letting everyone know to avoid confusions.
Hey as goofy and/or stupid as this sounds when I saw the name change my first thought was: "Look, someone digivolved." Bad, I know.
Stormy Wizard Wrote:I've changed the user name from Stormywiz to Stormy Wizard, like it was supposed to be in the first place, but by accident, I sent it to the wrong e-mail address, and never got the mail giving me the opening link, and I wasn't allowed to write another Stormy Wizard there, gawd I'm a fool :oops: . Well, I've changed it back, by cleverly adding an extra space between Stormy and Wizard, aren't I clever? :roll: hmm, yes.

Just letting everyone know to avoid confusions.

That happens. I had the trouble sometimes too that the registration mails never came back. It sucks. Well good idea with the free space. ^^
I'd put a space between my name like my other names but this looks better
I think the name change was a good idea. When I saw "Stormywiz", I thought you were talking about a piss that went all over the place.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I think the name change was a good idea. When I saw "Stormywiz", I thought you were talking about a piss that went all over the place

It was just a reduction of letters. Oh well, the main thing is that now it's right again.
and your sig sounds really odd
Yeah, that's the purpose of it, just to be out-of-the-ordinary. I've heard it on a radio program and decided to put it on.
lol. I still thinking about my signature switch. I plan it with my 2000th post, which I will do really soon ^^