Join our server on Discord

The Ancient Spirits (Frontier)
I've heard about these digimon on Frontier that are a level beyond Human and Beast hybrid, and are equal to mega digimon. They are:

Ancient Greymon (Fire)
Ancient Garurumon (Light)
Ancient Beetlemon (Thunder)
Ancient Irismon (Wind)
Ancient Megatheriumon (Ice)
Ancient Trojamon (Wood)
Ancient Mermaimon (Water)
Ancient Wisemon (Metal)
Ancient Volcamon (Earth)
Ancient Sphynxmon (Darkness)

Does anyone know about them? I think they're in the seventh movie or summat. Yes, I may be a boffin for not getting the seventh movie, but I think it's better to put a topic up about it.

Care to enlighten, anyone?
they arent spirits, they are the legendary warriors who defeated lucemon.

after they defeated him they were split in some manner to make the h and b spirits (it was never stated how that happened)

ancientgreymon and ancientgarurumon's spirits (ghosts, not spirits as in evolution spirits) show up to help them fight in movie 7. each of hte legendary warrios was a megalevel digimon
Ah, thanks for that. Just wondering
it's a shame, they never mentioned it. But yeah thanks for the informations ^^
Yeah, it's nice to know for sure, for the longest time I thought the ancients were the 'fusion evolution' versions of the legendary warriors not seperate megas.
Heh Ancient Veemon is the only Ancient Digimon who has rookie level, that's what I know for sure XD.

jk, a fanmade Digimon doesn't count, and I know it too.
AncientVeemon doesn't count? :shock: ...Wait then that means none of the digimon I've come up with count, which means...she's not...and she can't... OH GOD I DON"T WANT TO LIVE!!!

Well that was full of dorky goodness, glad I'm not really that delusional. (Nervous tics) j/k.
well they count for them who want that they count.
But for the sources are only the official Bandai/Toei
Don't worry I knew what you meant, I just saw a chance for a dumbass joke and couldn't resist.

Sorry 'bout that.
well the other side is: I have to thank you, coz finally I managed it to make my 2000th posting here. ^^

so it is ok. ^^

And yup this one is the 2000th posting, I just hate to create such a topic.

back to the topic:

it's ok. I am not mad or anything