Join our server on Discord

New member alert!
Quote:(and really wise is that true)
Of course it's true. Nobody else has written anywhere near 17.5 lemons of a season 4 series. Oh, you mean the rest? It's true too, more or less. Since we're getting new board members, I'm trying out some new introductions. It's kind of like what urban dream does, except I'll make mine more provocative (not in that way).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Indeed females are really rare.

Well I hope you enjoy it here too. Forgot it in the last posting[/i]
Hi, nice to meet cha, welcome to the board.
Quote:Indeed females are really rare.

Hm, so I'm endangered species now? :? Well that's a strange feeling. Don't know if I should consider that a bad thing or a good. *looks around* But then again, it's a hentai board with a lot of guys. Most likey--bad thing. ^^; Oh well! Me don't mind. ^^
nah, it's surely not soo bad. ^_^
the rest of the girls that were here left but this is a H-board with mostly guys so maybe that's the thing
Quote:the rest of the girls that were here left but this is a H-board with mostly guys so maybe that's the thing
I can name two girls who have made recent posts. One is a cool Beelze-fan, and the other is a war starting fan of two particular couplings.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah, I know who that second one is... since I'm rabidly anti-rabid-fangirl... ooh, now there's a trick in itself... I know exactly hwho you mean (esp. since I'm a particular target of hers).
zeph's a girl I didn't think of that
Quote:zeph's a girl I didn't think of that
That's why I said "cool", as in she doesn't draw attention to it. There's also your pal Rika (Jazz), whose recent non-posting may allow me to catch up, and Ichigo seems to post about once every other month.
I know that you saw me.