Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Izzy/Davis lemons (Koushiro/Daisuke)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
23.33%
7 23.33%
no
60.00%
18 60.00%
not sure
16.67%
5 16.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Request
He he... my first post
to anyone other than me ^_^ I was wondering if anyone could do a Izzy/Davis lemon (Koushiro/Daisuke in japanese) I'm a real fan of that. Thanks!
Zakuyoe
I can't answer your request, but I have a question. I read your lemons (all Season 4 stuff falls under my radar), and it seems to me that you and Rock n' Jam are probably the same author. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but if I'm right, I'd like to know the reason.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I like it have one lemon about them ok a part of that couple but it comes with the next update I hope
... I dont know. :|
I like almost exclusively Male/Female lemons. Especially if they're both digimon (coughrenaandflameycough)
Zakuyoe Wrote:He he... my first post
to anyone other than me ^_^ I was wondering if anyone could do a Izzy/Davis lemon (Koushiro/Daisuke in japanese) I'm a real fan of that. Thanks!
Zakuyoe

Yeah, alright.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Zakuyoe

Yeah, alright.

It is done: now you have to wait until after August for it to be shown to the public whist Nate and the other judges have a good old chinwag about it.

It might not be what you're expecting.

And Lord Patamon will be relatively happier, as well.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Zakuyoe

Yeah, alright.

It is done: now you have to wait until after August for it to be shown to the public whist Nate and the other judges have a good old chinwag about it.

It might not be what you're expecting.

And Lord Patamon will be relatively happier, as well.

*blinks* Now I sure have to see that if you say I will be relatively happy :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'd really like to read one, actually.
technologic Wrote:I'd really like to read one, actually.

Well mine'll be up soon, and it won Author of the Month, so you can have fun with that.