Join our server on Discord

Digimon saved my life
Well, in a sense, it did. The story is;

I was doing my mid-year written exams. We have to pick a topic from the stimulus and write about a particular genre (looks at confused readers ans sweatdrops) Err... in other words, we had to pick a topic and write about it. The stimulus was all about the subject of Faces, and I chose the topic that "We see faces in other objects"

Okay. After chewing my pen for ten minutes, my mind drifted to digimon, and I came up with a beautiful story that will probably be worth a level 2 or something (level 1 is highest, 6 is lowest). I have the draft here, and I'll share when I have the time. It's not a lemon, I can't write about sex in an exam, duh, they'll probably kick me out of the room and rip the whole lot in half.

Note - I didn't write about the actual characters, I replaced the names with Ayedan and Phelia, so which two will I replace them with I wonder? *expects suggestions*

Terribly sorry for the suspense, I'll write it up and send it later.
I would spontanously say Veemon and Gatomon :D

lol, if they're really them both just say it's my fault, coz I can deal with being hated that way. ^^
Close, but it wasn't Veemon and Gatomon that I started with, but two of my own characters, Ayimon and Morbiamon. But, because AV replied first, it will be about Veemon and Gatomon. I'll get to work on it right away.
*blushes* I feel so .... special. ^_^

thanks hehe. ^^
veemon and gatomon . yay i love em ^___^
Veemon's Followers
Okay, here's the first part of my story.

MY LADY IN THE MOON

Veemon looked up at the sky like he did every night of the full moon. That strong, pale yellow light always seemed to make that exact spot ever so slightly more cheering for others, but not for Veemon. He didn
so far... it is... really great. It's the start of another cool story of you.
I like it so far. ^.^