Join our server on Discord

DDR to better health
Yeah slow songs usually don't have a solid beat to follow, and there are also fast song like that, like xenon, and love this feeling. If you want to move into heavy, start with songs that are solid, like holic, and rythm and police, the first song on heavy i was able to pass was Abyss.

Oh yes, and speed mods of course, the arrows move faster, but are spaced farther aprt so you can see them better. 1.5x to 2x is good.
Quote:Wise: The easy way to lose weight is to exercise instead of limiting what you eat, and the easiest way to do that is to actually have fun so you want to exercise, and so it doesn't just turn into another thing I have to do in the morning and afternoon. Dieting of any kind is the hard way, because it limits your eating in a way you aren't use to.
I'll agree that certain physical activities can be fun, aside from the obvious one. I like playing most team sports, football, handball, basketball, baseball. My specialty, the sport I engage in every week during the school year, is Brazilian Jui Jitsu, or submission wrestling. Nothing satisfies my aggressive streak like bending somebody else's joint the way it isn't supposed to bend. Still, none of these activities are targeted for weight loss. That requires boring gym exercises, and even with that, you still won't get anywhere without some dieting. I saved time and energy by just dieting (and doing some walking, but who doesn't?). I actually eat a lot on my diet, and I eat pretty much what I want (although what I want has changed). Sounds good, doesn't it? Like I said, if you're interested, let me know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against