Join our server on Discord

E3 Convention(Talkback)
The video game convention knowen as "E3" has come and gone, and what happend there? Well I got da hook-up with the best source of news on E3, X-Play.

http://www.techtv.com/xplay/e3/

and this site.
http://e3.g4tv.com/

I already saw footage of new Zelda game and Mortal Kombat game, and I have only two words to say about them. PURE SWEETNESS!!! 8) 8) Also, a new hand-held Nintendo device that has duel screens and one of them can be used for touch-control.
it's amazing what will come in the future. Cannot wait to play all of the good stuff
Nintendo Owns You. man the new nintendo stuff rules
the PSP dosn't look half as cool as the DS plus all the new games it's very great.
Dandy! Like every other E3, though, in retrospect.
Well, the DS looks awesome, and is set to blow away the PlayStation Portable. It has more features than I dreamed of in a portable, but in spite of Nintendo's own hype, it also seems set to just become the next GameBoy, right down to the game line-up Nintendo, and third-parties, have announced. I feel certain that by this time next year we'll be hearing about Pokemon DS.

The new Legend of Zelda game is going to kick ass and then wipe the floor with it once it comes out next year (my guess: look for a Q3 release), while Metroid Prime 2: Echoes will do the same thing when it comes out this year. And there's always options for those who like the old-school goodness -- two Megaman Anniversary Collections for the GameCube (also PS2 and XB) and the GameBoy Advance (and thus DS which is reverse-compatible), plus Midway's Arcade Classics, which includes the old-school Mortal Kombats 1-3.

As far as the PS2 goes, I'm certainly looking forward to Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. I would love to see some more big-name games to catch my interest, but for now that's it on PS2.

And with my GBA bundled down for the long summer months to come, I've got to say I regret my decision to import Pokemon Fire and Leaf, since they come out in a few short (but oh so long) months now. I'll be saving my money and deciding my game purchases carefully, but I have little doubt that I'll find the money for a Nintendo DS before I ship out ot the military and my AIT this winter (Please, Nintendo, let Animal Crossing DS and Metroid Prime: Hunters be release titles; and bundle Picto Chat with the hardware).

I am hoping that we'll hear about the next generation of consoles by late this year, the PS3, XB2 and the N5 (no, I don't have solid information, I'm just noting that it's Nintendo's 5th home console here)... I want to be set for the release rush on the new systems.
yeah, I prefer the same for the PS2 games
Yes.. E3 is the gaming God!!! The DS looks real nice, much better than the PSP.. but maybe it's my opinion because i'm just the Nintendo Fanboi... I got every nintendo console.. (excpet for the Virtual Boy which sucked ass btw..) and I still have loads of fun with all of the systems..
What I'm mostly looking forward to is new info for Kingdom Hearts 2. They're a few sites that have new pics of the game, but the ones I have looked on, take up so much space and prossecing power on my shitty comp, I get kicked out before I could see them all. :( Know any sites with the new KH2 pics that doesn't have so many bells and whisles?
UnknownH Wrote:Nintendo Owns You. man the new nintendo stuff rules
the PSP dosn't look half as cool as the DS plus all the new games it's very great.

Hell yeah, that's the definate truth! XD
I jaw-dropped when I first saw the Zelda preview movie.

OH MY GOSH.

gimme gimme gimme gimme

And MP2 looks good.

*waits for the next issue of Nintendo Power to come out*