Join our server on Discord

alcoholic drinks
Abcent the name saz it all.
A couple of glases and you are in Digimon haven.
I thought that this topic was closed for a while
I've always wanted to try that absent stuff.

I hate the taste of beer. Straight out the bottle whiskey and tequila for me. Sometimes I add some flavored stuff but just enough to take the edge off and keep the burn. I dont really drink all that much but I drink enough to make me into a gibering idiot.

My parents are cool with it too. They just tell me that they don't want to hear anything about from me or the cops so I just walk across the street and get drunk at my sisters house.

It's not what you drink or how much you drink, it's all in the company you keep and location, location, location.

I know it's not nice to drink. I know its wrong. I know something bad will happen to me one of this days while Im drunk. I know all that but it's that fact that I just don't give a shit anymore that makes it all useless knowledge.

New quest: What are YOU like when you're drunk. I'm silly, loud and giggly.
I like Kahlua. Its this awsome mexican coffee liqueur, man that stuff is good.
Funny, but isn't absinth that hallucenogenic stuff that can also kill you?

I happen to like beer, certain champagnes, and cranberry juice with vodka in it.
yes a have also heard that absithen can kill but so can beer in great amounts.

It contains thujone, the wormwood terpene, that can cause hullicanations and convulstions

For the truth go to:

http://www.feeverte.net/

Note: Do not drink half a bottle of Jim Bean Black in half an hour no matter how mad you are for it shall ruin your sister's living room carpet.
Not being of the legal age, I never really drink much at all... Maybe a couple glasses a year... But when I do, I choose Wine Coolers (Fuzzy Navels, mmm....) and Mike's Hard Lemonade. Good stuff. I can't stand strong stuff though.
All alcohol is poison and can kill you, but i've never heard of kahlua causing hallucenations. Its just a normal coffee liqueur.

"Kahlua is a rich, dark brown coffee liqueur made from the finest Mexican coffee, with fine cane spirits and a hint of vanilla. It also contains sugar, corn syrup and vodka, and has a thicker body than most other alcoholic beverages.

Kahlua is the 2nd largest single liqueur brand worldwide. Although it wasn't introduced to America until 1962, it's history dates to pre-WWII."
ah i don't like alcohol anyways =p
taking too much is quite dangerous, too much risks involved so i wouldn't recomend drinking
Veemon's Followers