Join our server on Discord

someone please direct me?
ok is there a good place to post requests and ideas for pokemon lemons, pics, as well as Megman lemons and pics concerning roll and the nt cast etc... well hope someone can direct me:)
Well, for requests, we do have a clearly marked Requests section for the Authors and the Artists, though that does nothing to guarantee that the requests will be heard, they can be posted here -- I happen to be a fan of the Battle Network Rockman games, and if you have a good idea for a lemon, I would be willing to consider writing it (my site, http://khalpha.fu8.com has details on my fees for a commissioned fic, and if I'm commissioned, I will indeed write it), though I promise nothing with a simple request, even if I listen to it.

Believe it or not, I am also somewhat of a Pokemon fan -- a bit less open on individual character pairings there, but a fan all the same. If you have a lemon request make it and I'll consider it, or show you one I've already done, if I have done one... My personal favorite Pokemon chick is Duplika Imite, from way back in season 1 (she also appeared in an episode of Jouto -- for once a character grew up, and well she grew up indeed), and as far as pairings, I'm a bit particular of those involvign Ash with Jessie, Misty, and/or Duplika, though with an Advanced Generation fic I would consider May fair game.

Mind you, I'm a bit of a perv (I've written incest and bestiality fics, and I do enjoy those), and though my Pokemon lemons aren't currently on my site, I could put them up if you want to see them. Also, I'd like to remind you, I can't just write every request -- but if you pay the commission fees, I promise I'll do it.[url][/url]
Is there a pokemon only forum around where you can request pics and fics?cause i know tehre are pages but not sure if they let you request stuff. I know there is no Megaman exe/NT Warrior forum cause i loked but there are some pics i'd lvoe to see down as well as some fics, mostly with Roll and Lan's friend/gf heh
Well, the biggestpoke-hentai forum I knew of is torn by trolls and spammers right now, or was last time I checked, so I'd stay clear of it.

As far as Roll and Mayl, what sort of fics? I know of a few Battle Network pics out there, but my artistic skills are mostly with the written word, not with lines and curves. If you have a request which isn't too deeply plotted, send it up in my Idea List thread in the requests forum.