Join our server on Discord

Iraqi Dominatrix (What the Fuck?!)
http://www.edifyingspectacle.org/sexuali...itary_.php

For those of you who don't keep up with the news, photos were recently released to the media showing American MPs torturing and humiliating Iraqi detainees. These pictures have created a shitload of controversey for our Secretary of Defense, Donald "Rummy" Rumsfield. It got so bad that even Dubya Bush has chastised the man.

However, one of the weirder outcomes of these photos has been all the attention received by Pfc. Lynndie England, who can be seen in at least three of the photos that were released to the public. The conservatives, likely eager to take attention away from the problems we have caused in Iraq, jumped on her like lions on a gazelle, declaring her to be the Anti-Lynch (as in Pfc. Jessica Lynch, whose capture by the Iraqis last year was relentlessly propagandized). Lynndie has been called a whore because she got pregnant by one of the other MPs during her time in Iraq, and a sadist because one picture showed her leading a naked Iraqi detainee on a leash.

Perhaps even more fucked-up, though, is Lynndie's rise in popularity among male submissives. While the Iraqi men didn't like being led around like dogs, it would appear, from the website posted above, that there are a number of men over here who would just love to be Pfc. England's bitch. It's kinda like how Canadian Murderer Karla Homolka has become an icon to men looking for a submissive-but-deadly bisexual redhead.

People can be remarkably fucked-up, given the right opportunity.
Of course, she gets most of the attention because she's a girl. More sexist stuff for the feminists to whine about.

But given the fucked up state of society, this doesn't surprise, me. Hell, some people even predicted it.

http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealg.../0508.html
you know what just send those people to jail they'll get what they should get
GAWD, THAT'S SO HOT. XD

Well, what do ya expect? Everybody loves this chick because everybody thinks with their penises these days. America's all about TEH PENIS these days, god.....

Meh, I think all this stuff about the war in Iraq and "patriotism" is starting to become gay. What a cute world we all live in....... =P
(hey has it been a month aready?) yeah we're one nation by the penis for the penis and uh... what's that last one?
and yeah you're kinda right about that you see that south park ep called goobacks? a part in there is how gay this stuff is
Sorry, but I follow my own opinions only, based on what I know by facts. I wouldn't let anybody else, much less a TV show, to create or change my own opinions. I am a follower and slave to no one.

But yeah, the war is totally stupid and unneccessary. What are we fighting for? To destroy al-Quida? To find Osama Bin Ladin? To find those resposible for the 9/11 terrorist attack? Weren't we supposed to do those things instead of trying to defeat Saddam Hussain, who certainly had nothing to do with 9/11? Well I don't know, maybe George Dubya wanted all the fame and publicity for capturing his father's enemy when he couldn't. Our economy is deteriorating because of this war, since our oil prices are going up and the government is spending a crap load of money on the war itself. I don't care who wins this year's presidential election, as long as it's not Georgie up there.
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Of course, she gets most of the attention because she's a girl. More sexist stuff for the feminists to whine about.

Actually, the unfair part of the attention that Pfc. England's receiving is that she's being held to the same standards as Jessica Lynch. I mean, in cases like this, public opinion usually tends to come down harder on the men involved.
Gnostic Metatron Prime Wrote:
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Of course, she gets most of the attention because she's a girl. More sexist stuff for the feminists to whine about.

Actually, the unfair part of the attention that Pfc. England's receiving is that she's being held to the same standards as Jessica Lynch. I mean, in cases like this, public opinion usually tends to come down harder on the men involved.

Here's a discussion on the lighter side of things:
http://www.edifyingspectacle.org/sexuali...m_icon.php
uh forget the south park reference but I said if gore didn't have lieberman he might have won (liberman is stupid) if it was maybe gore and cheney then it might be different
Gore did win.