Join our server on Discord

All I've saved
I was saving my 400th post for a sig change, something more relevant to my version of frontier. I just finished my exams, and I plan on spending most of my free time this Summer writing. While I was looking for pictures, I found out that Wisemon is a real Digimon, Bo-1004. I think I'm the more official Wisemon, because he's a very recent card without an American version, and because it really is my name (with a vowel change). It is kind of funny that one of his attacks is "Eternal Nirvana".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Most excellent.

Certaintly looks majestic and commemorative. Now, if only we could figure out this problem with Angelfire and linked images, we'd be in business.

Anyways, happy 400th, homey!
good job and you didn't know about that you could of asked me I know about almost all of the digimon made
congrats. and glad to hear the exams are over for you.

nice changing though.
I hope your grades are good
Quote:Certaintly looks majestic and commemorative. Now, if only we could figure out this problem with Angelfire and linked images, we'd be in business.
"Majestic"...I like the sound of that, very Carrey. As far as Angelfire goes, I took it as a sign and decided to change my avatar too. The background contrasts nicely with the sig pic. Besides, I'm alone, so my avatar should be too. I'm considering switching the pics so that the sig is the bigger one.
Quote:you didn't know about that you could of asked me I know about almost all of the digimon made
In my defense, when I thought of the username (well before I joined), Wisemon wasn't a card yet.
Quote:I hope your grades are good
I didn't do too well on 3 out of 4 finals, but with the curve, I should still have B's for most of my courses. I doubt that any of the students fully grasped every concept in mechanical vibrations.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:I didn't do too well on 3 out of 4 finals, but with the curve, I should still have B's for most of my courses. I doubt that any of the students fully grasped every concept in mechanical vibrations.

Is a B good becaus where I live we use nummers from 0 to 10
"B" is roughly an 8 out of 10. Unless you're in university, in which case it's more like a 7.
o now I get it thanks
a curb good for you got a b huh very cool