Join our server on Discord

Poll: ...what can keep you entertained the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pong
0%
0 0%
Tetris
14.29%
1 14.29%
Arkanoid (Breakout)
0%
0 0%
Solitare/Freecell
0%
0 0%
Pinball
0%
0 0%
(S)NES/GameBoy Games
14.29%
1 14.29%
Sega Something
0%
0 0%
Other Console Games
57.14%
4 57.14%
I don't play old video games.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On those boring days...
alright. I write down the stuff about them and answer yours today, when I am back
*forgot the whole FF game* damnit.. i could of been of some help too.... but i just forgot it all....
aww. *hugs* don't worry about. I think when you hear about it again, everything comes back to memory.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:aww. *hugs* don't worry about. I think when you hear about it again, everything comes back to memory.

*hugs back with a lick* I hope so.. but after losing memory in that car accident.. I don't know.... :? :?
nobody blames you for that, and if only ONE person dares to pick on you about it. I would kick his nads to the moon.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:nobody blames you for that, and if only ONE person dares to pick on you about it. I would kick his nads to the moon.

Aww.. thanks Ancient ^^ I really appreciate it, i'm still going through a bit of a hard time, the crash was only a little over three months ago, so i'm still feeling a bit of the effects, but I should be up and good again really soon I hope...
i wish you the best for the future. ^^ Car crashes are evil and after mine which is an half year behind, I still cannot walk without pain, not to talk from running.
Thanks. ^^ Your a true friend ^^;;;
that is terrible I hope you feel better very soon
anytime Gabu and thanks Final