Join our server on Discord

Poll: ...what can keep you entertained the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pong
0%
0 0%
Tetris
14.29%
1 14.29%
Arkanoid (Breakout)
0%
0 0%
Solitare/Freecell
0%
0 0%
Pinball
0%
0 0%
(S)NES/GameBoy Games
14.29%
1 14.29%
Sega Something
0%
0 0%
Other Console Games
57.14%
4 57.14%
I don't play old video games.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On those boring days...
I could never get the hang of Chocobo sidequests in the FF games. However, I go on the weapons sidequests a lot and they work out. FF7 is the best, I agree, but it's so RARE!! I tried burning a copy, but my PS1 with the chip installed broke down. So now I have to settle with FF8 up to the second disc (the third disc got ruined. JAM IS YOUR ENEMY!!!!) and FF9.

My favourite summon would have to be Eden, the attack is so detailed and magnificent, and the favourite attack is the mighty Lion Heart. At the start of the game, Degenerator is my best friend. They should've made Quistis allowed to fire Light Pillar, hey.

FF9 gets too easy. All I do is have Vivi and Freya in the team. Dragon's Crest always does 9,999 damage. I have Auto-Reflect on all my party members, and Vivi has the Reflectx2 ability. Just fire Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Bio or Water on all party members, and that's 9,999 off the enemy's total thankyou. Your party healer (Dagger or Eiko) should have the Reflect-Null ability for healing.

I'm stuck with the Reef Chocobo in FF9. Got no idea how to raise it in FF7. And I don't have a PS2 yet, so that's FFX and X-2 out of question.

I have absolutely no idea how to even begin against Ozma.
ok, like I told to finalenix, your questions will be answered tomorrow, err later after I slept a bit. ^^

the chocobobreeding isn't that hard if you know what to do. :P
Damn... I forgot everything about the whole FF series.. O.o;;; damnit..
Oh, chocobreeding in FF7 is [sarcasm]FUN[/sarcasm]!

Have to find a "Good Chocobo" and then a "Great Chocobo" of the opposite sex... and race them up to A/S Rank in the Chocobo Races. THEN, mate them twice and hopefully get a Green and Blue of opposite genders. THEN mate those two (woo, incest!) after racing them to a high rank and pray for a Black. And THEN get a "Wonderful Chocobo" of the opposing Black gender and race it. THEN mate those two and hope you get a Gold Chocobo so you can get the Knights of Round summon materia which kills anything but the Weapons in one use.

Oh yes, did I mention finding the Nuts required for mating can be annoying? Finding the right quality of chocobo? Finding the right GENDER of chocobo? And the sheer amount of Greens you have to buy to feed your chocobos so they race well? (Thank goodness for the W-Item glitch.)
Hmm. I've seen the Ruby and Emerald weapons. Emerald wipes me out with this laser beam that takes off around 7,000 per hit, and Ruby, I forgot, but it defeated me easily. Gotta try harder I suppose. Ultima and Omega weapons were easy, just use Heros and Holy Wars from the Gilgamesh and Laguna cards using Card Refine ability.

Laguna - Win from Ellone in Lunar Base

Gilgamesh - The CC King in Balamb Garden

Oh, and the Megalixers from the Bahamut card come handy too. FF8 is just too easy! The graphics make it worthwhile, but apart from that, nope.

FF7 sounds too complicated. I'm settling with the characters' limit breaks to do damage (I have them with the Fury status every battle). My favourites are Omnislash (of course) Highwind, Catastrophe and Ungarmax isn't bad either. The enemy skill materia is also kinda fun, much better than Quistis's blue magic that can only be used as a limit break.

FF9. Now, I wish that these characters had limit breaks. But no... they have to have this lousy Trance. Not one of them comes nearly as close to Lion Heart, which takes off around 180,000 HP.
I never seen anyRuby or Emerald
Stormywiz Wrote:Emerald wipes me out with this laser beam that takes off around 7,000 per hit
Use less materia!

#ofMateria x 1000 = Damage from Aire Tam Storm

It can be used for your benefit, though. If you have an HP plus (or two) on Cloud/Barret/Cid to get their hp to 9999, and only have two materia per person equipped, it'll be nifty if he hits you with Aire Tam (With you having full hp, that is. That's the hard part). With 7777hp, your character(s) will go berserk and start slapping him/his orbs for 7777 damage I think... 15 times. Plus, if you've got Omnislash, Ungarmax, and Highwind limit breaks on (and ready), each hit from those will do 7777. So let's see.

If he's got none of his orbs out... you'll hit him for (note: I'm not 100% sure of how many attacks Omni/Ungar/High do.)

45 x 7777 + 16(Omnislash) x 7777 + 20(Ungarmax) x 7777 + 18(Highwind) x 7777 = 769923 damage. Ouch. That's a big knock off his million HP.

And then, as long as your HP remains 7777, every hit will BE 7777. But lose 1HP, and you're back to base damage.
wow that is a number
ok, since Daemon already answered the question, I only have to put up the way for the Dark Aeons later.
my question is still how do you defeat a dark eaon