Join our server on Discord

Poll: ...what can keep you entertained the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pong
0%
0 0%
Tetris
14.29%
1 14.29%
Arkanoid (Breakout)
0%
0 0%
Solitare/Freecell
0%
0 0%
Pinball
0%
0 0%
(S)NES/GameBoy Games
14.29%
1 14.29%
Sega Something
0%
0 0%
Other Console Games
57.14%
4 57.14%
I don't play old video games.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On those boring days...
Vincent, the man with the limit breaks that make you lose control of him. He was okay.
yeah but if you choose the evolution in a wrong fight, you could have a problem, when he uses an attack which heals your enemy.
I know every ellemend what is strong against a nother
AV Wrote:yeah but if you choose the evolution in a wrong fight, you could have a problem, when he uses an attack which heals your enemy.

Yes. I remember my first time playing, unknowningly going into that purple beast (1st limit) against the Materia Keeper. Oh, that was fun. Took damn near 30 minutes.
it took me 5 minutes after 2 time losing the chocobo was very strong against it
yeah it happens to me too the first time, Daemon.

Yeah final, you will laugh but since I have finished almost every final fantasy game which is existing, I will say I know it too.

Well at least I like to remember the big monsters I've beaten and I've won of course, like the Ruby Weapon, Emerald Weapon from FF7, Ozma from FF9, Omega Weapon from FF8, and most of the monsters in the monster farm from FF10, and almost all Dark Aeons from FF10.

Not that I want to pose with them though....
hoe do you defeat the dark eaons I am every time game over
I had to fight Emerald Weapon three times before I figured out what "Aire Tam Storm" did. And I forgot to fight Omega Weapon in FF8. I wonder where my save point is...

What is this "Ozma?" My friend showed me a little picture done in paint but gave no explanation... it looked like he was fighting the AT&T symbol!

[Image: att.03.jpg]
the save point is before her room
[Image: gif_26.gif]

Well Ozma looks like a giant ball. The gif I posted here is this enemy. It is the strongest enemy you can fight in the whole game.[/img]