Join our server on Discord

Poll: ...what can keep you entertained the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pong
0%
0 0%
Tetris
14.29%
1 14.29%
Arkanoid (Breakout)
0%
0 0%
Solitare/Freecell
0%
0 0%
Pinball
0%
0 0%
(S)NES/GameBoy Games
14.29%
1 14.29%
Sega Something
0%
0 0%
Other Console Games
57.14%
4 57.14%
I don't play old video games.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On those boring days...
indeed they are in a very good condition. I already finished a walkthrough for the Final Fantasy II in German. Coz you cannot find one about the game anywhere.
Daemon Wrote:I played Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG for my RPG fix. And I don't regret it. None of my friends had FF, so I never had any interest in it.

I only got FF7 and FF8 because they came as a combo deal with Chrono Cross (which took me forever to buy... I lost my PS for a few years).

That's true.. The FF games were never popular in the beginning, until one of the latter versions, either 5 or 6, one of them sparked the FF revolution as I would call it.
The real success of Final Fantasy started with the Final Fantasy VII. It was the game which was popular everywhere. So I will name this game as the point the series start their success all over the world.
(Argh.. hard to keep up with you people.. darn you 56k modem! *flames spew from computer*)

AVmon Wrote:The real success of Final Fantasy started with the Final Fantasy VII. It was the game which was popular everywhere.
When I finally put that game in, I loved it. I cherished it. I played it three times in a row. And then another time to go on the Yuffie date.

And then I played FFVIII... and turned it off after 2 hours.
al my friends cant wait till ff XI comes to the Netherlands
well FF VII was the game which brought me into the stuff too. Somehow RedXIII was always in my team when possible.

From FF VIII I like the summon Bahamut. Btw. he is always my favorite summon
But anyways, the series now is a mega hit, selling billions upon billions of copies.. and everyone has one..
Hmm... I never used Red all that much... and avoided Tifa when I could.

Hooray for Yuffie! Hooray for Cid! And hooray for Bahamut ZERO (which took too long.)

As for FFVIII, I cheated with a Pro Action Replay disc *runs away in shame but comes back*... Bahamut was good. Eden was wierd. But I liked Brothers the most... the damage stinks, but I just like the animation :P

(And Tiamat wasn't nice.)
I never used those to I always ended with Cid and with that vampire guy (I for get his name)
awww. I liked him somehow. The dark Bahamut. ^^

well I remember as i used a cheated Bahamut against the real one. I remember he only made the Megaflare attack anymore until my team was wiped out. lol