Join our server on Discord

Poll: ...what can keep you entertained the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pong
0%
0 0%
Tetris
14.29%
1 14.29%
Arkanoid (Breakout)
0%
0 0%
Solitare/Freecell
0%
0 0%
Pinball
0%
0 0%
(S)NES/GameBoy Games
14.29%
1 14.29%
Sega Something
0%
0 0%
Other Console Games
57.14%
4 57.14%
I don't play old video games.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

On those boring days...
I dont want the other FF series 7 and 8 are good enough
True, I didn't put a poll option for Final Fantasy, but I was focusing more on the simple games. I think FF would be lumped into (S)NES/GameBoy Games part.
yeah, it is not that wrong, Daemon, though Final Fantasy appeared on many other console systems.

But they have to choose other, so it is ok.
Eh, I wouldn't know. I've never played FF1-6 (*gasp!*). Dragon Warrior was enough for me.
I am very into the whole final fantasy stuff, and I have them all. Well I dont know how it is in the US, but in my place is every single part avaliable for the ps, except the Final Fantasy 3.

Final Fantasy Origins: FF 1 and FF2
Final Fantasy Anthology: FF 4 and FF5
FF6 was single released
FF7 till FF10-2 speaks for themselves
You missed out on alot in those early FF games.. They were good in my opinion..
yeah, for all who are playing the old ones and need some help, feel free to ask me about them. ^^
hehe well euh I never seen 1 to 6 I never heard of the game Final Fantasy til my 12 then friend buyed the ff 7 part I did not even know of this part I thougth it was the name and not the number of the games
Ancient Veemon Wrote:yeah, for all who are playing the old ones and need some help, feel free to ask me about them. ^^

Yeah, anybody who still has the game in working condition lol
I played Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG for my RPG fix. And I don't regret it. None of my friends had FF, so I never had any interest in it.

I only got FF7 and FF8 because they came as a combo deal with Chrono Cross (which took me forever to buy... I lost my PS for a few years).