Join our server on Discord

A Mothers Love: Busted *First look*
This is mearly a look of what I have done so far. Get a good look cause he next one to come out will be the completed work!

I am in the middle of the 2nd stage in this 4 stage lemon.

I hope you enjoy what I have done so far?

Compelements are nice :D , complants can go to hell! Twisted

This lemon is a sequel to
tai *bleeped* in a field of poison ivy and davis steals panties ha good one and e-mail me when you finish the yolie part can you great job so far(I'd do tk's mom and jun but that's just cause jun can actually be hot and it's like stifler's mom you have to want to do her)
I will send you the rest as soon as its done.

Thanks for the nice things! ^_^
hey wait how can she be tighter if she had two kids and her and malcom(the dad) screwed like animals (hey I might not know as much about the female parts as some other people here but still I don't understand how taht's possible)
good fic I like it :D
Certain girl whos name starts with capital A would probably like them. (Hint hint)

Awesome as always, too bad you've not submitted me any lemons in ages. :?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
It's really good so far ^^ I'm also agreeing with what UnknownH said XD Daisuke was the pantie thief? *giggles* Good addition to the story. Sounds a lot like Daisuke...^^;
whoa where'd you get that sig pic
Excellent job there, TankCop.

We haven't alked to each other in GOD knows how long, and I'd like to say that this sequel is starting off nicely. Plus, I can TOTALLY see Davis being a Panty Raider. I can see him whiz through the girls locker room, with a hand full of panties and one bright pink one on his head, and him proclaiming "I AM PANTYMAN... WHOOSH!!!"

Besides, Tank, everything else seems like I would've imagined (Tai finding another girl to compensate for Sora [this IS after they broke up, right?], Kari being a tad irrational and with GOOD reason to be at the situation, Davis trying to comforther/cop a feel, looking into Davis's thoughts.)
Thank you all for your kind words. I am trying very hard to get more done but its being more tasking then I thought. >_<

I will try harder to get done soon.