Join our server on Discord

The Legend of Victorymon
I need some help in this sub-mega fic I'm writing. It occurs 700-800 years ago in the digital world, and is about a cursed Veemon. This Veemon goes around the digital world, with a Ariamon (looks like a red V-mon) and a Labramon.

He discovers twin swords known as Dragon Gauches, which substantially raise his power in battle.

Because he feels ashamed to be what he is, the Veemon changes his name to Victorymon, after how much he wins in battle.

I would like ideas please
hmm hmm. this needs some time to overthink.
sounds cool cant wait to read it
Well, the "V" in "V-mon" stands for "Victory" -- interesting, no? Actually, I believe the "X" in "XV-mon" may stand for "eXtreme", which would make "V-mon", "Victorymon" and "XV-mon"... well, "Extreme Victorymon".

I notice you have a penchant for not paying attention to evolutions, but why not have this cursed V-mon end up evolving /into/ Victorymon, instead of just changing his name. There is a Digimon, Yashamon (V-mon + Digimental of Purity/DigiArmor of Sincerity), which could provide a good template for a champion Digimon named "Victorymon", right down to the factor of using twin swords.

As a note, the "yasha" in Yashamon means "demon", in reference to a humanoid demon (as with Inu-Yasha, "dog demon"). Who says this site can't be educational?
Veemon = Victorymon? oh brother

how corny can you get? Losermon fits Veemon more
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:Veemon = Victorymon? oh brother

Does it strike you as the least bit strange that you're bashing V-mon in a thread about a story about a V-mon? Or do you enjoy the irony?
That may be a better idea. Okay, I'll have it that this Veemon evolves into Victorymon. But, to make it interesting, I'll have that Victorymon has an unusual battle level, not rookie, champion, ultimate or mega, but something that stretches into all the levels, like getting stronger all the time. As strong as a rookie first, but as he gets older and wiser, gets the power of champion, etc.

Anyway, this curse has other digimon have the impulse to always attack Victorymon, except Ariamon and Labramon.

And for Hikari's information, it's just Veemon is a better character to write about. He's one of the more humanoid rookies, and apart from Gabumon, the only one with hands. I wish you would stop being a dragon basher, just lighten up. You wouldn't like it if you were trying to write a story starring Patamon and someone came in and said "Why are you writing about that flying pot-roast?"

Leave our lil' dragon alone!
Hikari Yagami Kamiya Wrote:Veemon = Victorymon? oh brother

I think not, coz Losermon fits "pot roast" Patamon more.
And you don't have to look at threads with Veemon when you hate him that much.
Okay, I
Quote:Does it strike you as the least bit strange that you're bashing V-mon in a thread about a story about a V-mon? Or do you enjoy the irony?
Hey Alanis, check the definition of irony in the dictionary. You're close, but not quite there. You're looking for situational irony, but there's no real contradiction.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against