Join our server on Discord

Discovering this site
First thing first: I don't know if something like this has been posted before, so tell me if so.

Hmm...It may have been a while for a lot of you vets here at DaD, but a question has been stuck in my head for a bit: How did you come across Digiartists Domain?

Personally, it was a long thing. I was on Kazaa, searching for normal digimon pics, when I noticed that alot of the pics had odd names...so I downloaded a few. I figured out that they were hentai(didn't know the name of 'em at the time). One of them had this address at the bottom, so I decided to check it out. And I'm happy that I did. ^^
I was searching for a site about Digimon that was still active. My choices were pretty limited. I picked this one because it was adult, so the people who viewed it were more mature, intelligent, etc. Also, one of the reasons I like Digimon so much is the implied coupling, and the authors here take it where the show couldn't.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was looking for some inspiration for my stories, and came across the site while searching on Google. Sorta glad I did
well I'm going into another flex-my-fingers-type-really-fast post again
so get comfy.

It started to where I only found pokemon sites but then I found a digimon link then the linkage continued untill I came across a site with a H-board I thought this was kinda weird but I continued then I found the old digif*ck site then somehow (maybe though a link) I came here way back when
I could only get here by getting in to my sister's account and changing the controls I did this periodically when I went to this site then we got a messageboard and the rest is history

so in short I can't really remember probally from that one old board then digif*ck and I guess I used up a lot of time typing this without a real point ha
I downloaded a pic and there was a site on a tryed it and got here
I was suddenly here. Coz I followed a link from somewhere. After all I lurked a half year before i joined as member.
Glad I did it. ^^

yeah I don't talk about the other stuff coz it is the stuff everybody says, like I love the place and blah...
All right, kiddos, story time.

A long, long time ago, in a place far far away -- in the spring of 2001 and in the town of Basel, Switzerland, to be precise -- there was a 12-year-old lad whose addiction to Pok
Holy shit, I didn't realize you were that young. You've got to be the most linguistically gifted fifteen to sixteen year old I've ever met, and I'm only judging by what you can say in English. My high school classmates were the brightest of the bright, and none of them come close.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hehe, thanks Wise :D I'm honoured to hear that!
To be fair, I do have to admit that I'm a lot better at writing english than at speaking it. I mean, I'm reasonably fluent in it, but I find myself struggling for words occasionally. The advantage to writing is that you can always take a moment to figure out what you're going to say, and if you don't like what you've written you can always go back and correct it. I'm pretty sure my english wouldn't look half as good if I couldn't do that... ^^;;
Same thing as Shadowshard. Kazaa search for Digimon -> Hentai Pics -> linky.