Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who is the cutest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Salamon
5.56%
3 5.56%
Gomamon
1.85%
1 1.85%
Gabumon
11.11%
6 11.11%
Patamon
5.56%
3 5.56%
Veemon
14.81%
8 14.81%
Guilmon
14.81%
8 14.81%
Renamon
31.48%
17 31.48%
Elecmon
3.70%
2 3.70%
Labramon
1.85%
1 1.85%
Other (specify)
9.26%
5 9.26%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who is the cutest rookie digimon?
oh yeah Dorumon and Veemon.... mine

*takes them with him and runs off*
*grabs Veemon's leg*

No! Share the cuteness!

*tug of war match (poor Veemon)*
No, don't hurt Veemon. Ok, he's for all of us...
Oh, he's not as cute since you two stretched him, grrr! *squeezes Veemon to his normal size* there, that's better... oh no, I've made him angry... *hugs Veemon* you feel better now? Feels great to be wanted doesn't it?
*gives him some cookies and hugs him softly* Sorry Veemon. *now he is calmed down and enjoys the cookies*
Yeah, he's stil got a smug look on his face because he's currently in the lead on cuteness (36% of the 11 voters say so). No, Veemon, I will not barbecue you a pig *impatient huff* dragons..., aww, he's looking at me like that, oh well, Veemon to survive over Porky I suppose *zap!* What? You want grilled now? *anime stagger*[/i]
what you want to EAT HIM :shock: *grap veemon and runs off
I do NOT want to eat Veemon! He was just hungry, so I barbecued him some pig! It's what Dragons eat, shish! Did nobody know that?

Err... oh dear, I'M the one starting the spam again. Well, nobody's voting so I'm only chucking a sook. And since FinalEnix nicked off with Veemon, I suppose this lovely grilled bacon will have to go to Labramon, who's pining at my feet, here... oh, that was fast
here he is I got scared that you want to eat him :oops:
The AncientVeemon walks in and reaches them all something to drink.

Why are you scared? There's nothing better then a barbeque. *cuddles Veemon* was it good my lil' friend?
*Vee smiles happy and nodded*