Join our server on Discord

Digimon Revolution - Help!
I have a concept for a fan-season of Digimon, and the concept seems well built in my mind -- the only thing missing is the characters I need in order to fill it out.

The story focuses more heavily on the Digimon and their world than it does on the humans -- but so far I only have two Digimon made even somewhat (I don't even have a species for one of them), in spite of a well developed story concept. So, I'll tell what I can, though some things may seem ambiguous since I hate giving spoilers.

A long time ago, the Digital World was ruled directly by a single ruler, Huanglong(mon) -- he's an official Digimon, Mega level, his name is from the Chinese for Yellow Dragon. When he left, he put eight Digimon in charge -- the Sovereigns we know of and the Chaos Beasts, which I originally made for The Digital Matrix. They have long since died, and when that happened they gave birth to three Digimon each, who are called the "Divine Stewards" and rule the Digital World. These are the Devas from Tamers and the Chaos Devas from my Tamers Gaiden story.

There was a prophecy telling that Huanglong would return to rule again, and the Divine Stewards came to fear this prophecy. They began to persecute those who believed in it, even killing them. There is one they are powerless to touch, however -- Belbomon, who lives in the Silver Tower and is protected by the fact that only those he invites may enter it. He watches the stars, waiting for a sign of Huanglongs return.

That time has come, or so he believes, and so he sends a message to Megalo City and the other believers in the prophecy who live there. Five of the Seven digimon I want to live in Megalo City, and be there when they listen to the message. I have two -- Veen (Veemon) and Lenna (Unknown).

The Seven Stars of Silver do indeed fall, and at that time the Digital Savers (the humans) appear near their partners. Now, comes the fun part -- the Divine Stewards fear that the children of another world will be their undoing, and so they pass a law ordering all humans in the Digital World to be destroyed, and offer a bounty on them. So the humans must be disguised, and later on even used as the power source for their Digimon's Super Evolutions (their "true" Perfect/Ultimate form).

They will have to fight their way past a horde of both Viral and (corrupted) Vaccine Digimon, however most of the story is in the hands of the Digimon. They will first be filled with power by their Silver Digimentals upon finding them, allowing them to permanently reach their Champion form, but that will involve going through enemy-controlled areas with their Human partners (they can only evolve temporarily during this time, as in other seasons).

When the digimon grow into their digimental attributes, they will gain the ability to access the power of the Silver Digimentals to reach a low-powered Ultimate through Silver Armor Evolution. This provides a generally humanoid form with the dual traits of Light and an element associated with their trait (ie: The Silver Digimental of Valour allows Veemon to become Knightdramon, a Light/Fire Digimon).

Upon defeating the enemies, the children do about the only role they fill in the season -- they either swipe the virus from Vaccine or Data Digimon (these viruses are used later on by an evil force which tricks the kids into giving him their D-Bracers -- he uses them to increase his power and evolve to the Mega level).

Of course, it wouldn't be fair to throw in Mega level enemies without some mega-capable heroes. After using Soul Fusion to reach the Ultimate level, some of the heroes can tap into the Anti Virus Core of the Angel Digimon, whom they defeated while being mislead by this same evil force. Because there are three Angel Digimon (Holy Angemon, Angewomon, and Lucemon) there are three Digimon capable of reaching the Mega level. Which Digimon those are will be revealed later, once I know what all seven of them are to begin with.

The final battle takes place in a site known as Huanglong's Tomb, where it is said that previously destroyed Digimon can be summoned. In order to avoid spoiling too much, two of the Digimon who can reach mega will sacrifice their Anti Virus Cores in order to give the third the power to Mode Change and win the battle. The conclusion of the story will be with the summoning of Huanglong, who returns the human children to their homes, and takes the Silver Digimentals, saying that the world is safe once more, yadda yadda, the Digimon assume a role of liberators, and some even become rulers of the new nations... The End.

But I still need concepts for five of the Digimon -- the humans are less important, since their only purpose is to provide power to evolve to the Digimon and to swipe the viruses that have corrupted some Digimon. I do want an international team of humans, though, and since one of them is from Britain...

Anyhow, anybody with feedback on the idea or an idea for a Digimon (and their Human partner) is welcome to reply. The traits (Aside from Veemon/Courage) will be chosen by me, as will which of the Digimon will be able to reach the Mega level, and which one gains a Mode Change. If you do submit a character concept, I will credit you, but their expression through this story will be pretty much mine alone.
You can use one of my characters, Polkamon. He's a purple version of ShogunGekomon with accordions instead of tubas. Somehow, I don't think he's what you're looking for.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for characters made for this story, and a starting level of Rookie, not Ultimate.

Ah, here's a brief overview of Veen and Lenna...

Veen - Veemon
Partner: Peter Hamilton (Britain)

Veen is an outgoing, optimistic, and eager Veemon, with a deep emotional attachment to his adopted sister, Lenna. She is his
I now have two more characters -- Varth, an Uramon, and Elena, a Floramon. Floramon is rather underused, and rather than following formula and using an "official" evolution line for Elena (Kiwimon? Yeah, right.), I made a completely new line above Floramon.

------------

VARTH the URAMON
Partner: Reika Norou, Japan
Note: Though she's not very characterized in this, Reika Norou is the same Reika, though younger, who appears in Lost Light as Shimoko. See, this story ties into one of my lemon series.

Varth is a light-hearted journeyer, who follows Veen and Lenna not because of a belief in the legend of Huanglong, but because he wants to see more of the world than just Megalo City. He has no known family, and is a mysterious Digimon -- indeed, he is the only one of his species known to exist. Varth has been an orphan for as long as he remembers, dropping in on the Huanglongmon meetings for several months, and coming to think of it as really interesting stories, but only stories. He has not told anyone at the meetings that he is an orphan, fearing they would kick him out.

Reika does not appear in Megalo City at the beginning of the story, unlike Peter, Alicia, Duke, and Keith. Uramon is without a partner until a good ways in, and thus only able to evolve temporarily, and only to his Adult form of Prairiemon.

Evolution Line:
Subbamon > Uramon > Prariemon > War Kenmon
Prariemon + Silver Armor of Purity = Talismon
-- Apologies to any who may use Talismon as a screen name on any site, which may have inspired my use of this name, but I think it sounds cool for an ultimate level grass samurai. --
Uramon is NOT able to achieve the Mega Level, because he is the last to reach his "true" Ultimate AND has a powerful Ultimate form.

-----

ELENA the FLORAMON
Partner: Alicia Masters, Australia

Elena has always been told by her parents that the world is a wide and exciting place, and so she has always desired to see more of it than just Megalo City. Her mother, a Lillymon, has even encouraged her to go out and explore the forest. As a result, Elena has a drive to leave the city behind and learn more about the entire world. Her close friendship with Lenna makes them an obvious choice to seek out the seven fallen Silver Stars with the Human children.
She considers Alicia to be a stubborn gitl, though she herself is no less stubborn, and often complains about how ignorant the human children are, at least durign the beginning. When Alicia ends up taking an attack meant for Elena, she realizes that the humans are more important, and braver, than she had thought.

Evolution Line:
Floramon > Verdamon > White Rosemon
Verdamon + Silver Armor of Friendship = Magimon (That's a hard "g" sound, not a "j")
White Rosemon + Angewomon's AVC = Artemimon (Yes, Floramon will be one of the three to actually reach the Mega level -- this will not be changed)

------

I still need three more characters for the Digimon and two more Humans -- one of those Digimon will begin in Megalo City with the rest of the group, partnered to Keith, an American kid. So if anyone has an idea, feel free to share it.
I made up a Digimon named Magimon too, I don't have the pic anymore though.