Join our server on Discord

Characters, plots, etc.
I'm trying to write some new lemons (I have 2 up now...2 more GOOD ones coming with the update...Speaking of which...where's the update for April 2nd as it was supposedly scheduled?) I don't really know the plot or characters past the first season...I quit watching the show after the first season because I didn't like it much...I prefered the alternate viewpoint that websites like this have to offer...

Does anyone know any good in depth websites with a list of characters/plots/settings that may assist the backgrounds/themes in my lemons? Sites with character pics would be nice too.
Quote:Speaking of which...where's the update for April 2nd as it was supposedly scheduled?)
I think that was part of the April Fool's prank. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
When is the next update going to be? I hope it will be soon.

Anyway, I know a good site. http://www.animeadmirers.com has a lot about the digimon series, and also http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE has a lot to do with the digimon themselves.
I am using the Digidex from the page there too ^^
good site I canne use it to now I know how al the digimon look thanks
Good luck with your works. I gave up with lemons. Don't want to hurt your eyes with my bad English grammar too much.
my english is not good to but that is why I use dictionary every three words
Reaper T Bone Wrote:I'm trying to write some new lemons (I have 2 up now...2 more GOOD ones coming with the update...Speaking of which...where's the update for April 2nd as it was supposedly scheduled?) I don't really know the plot or characters past the first season...I quit watching the show after the first season because I didn't like it much...I prefered the alternate viewpoint that websites like this have to offer...

Does anyone know any good in depth websites with a list of characters/plots/settings that may assist the backgrounds/themes in my lemons? Sites with character pics would be nice too.

So you're trying to write Digimon lemons, despite the fact that you hate the show and haven't made any attempt to watch anything past Season 1...? I don't think that's realistic. It kinda defeats the purpose of the term "fanfiction", doesn't it?
yeah, I agree. The best would be to look some episodes at least. There's no better way to learn about the characters nad their actings
cant wait til it is don