Join our server on Discord

24. hrs ago, I turned 19.
I'm 19. Hard to belive, huh? Exactlly where did the years go? I know that *some* of us are about 30 or 40, but still...19 is a long time in itself.

I can't say that I really got much out of it other than a little bit of fun. Just some cake and ice cream, not to mention one $20 bill I got from my grandparents and another one I got from my aunt. Added with the money in my wallet, that makes about $60 in all. *cheers*

With a little bit of luck, I'm going to see if I can talk my grandma into ordering me .hack/Quarantine and Chrono Cross from Amazon. Since I've got all of this money, it should be easy enough to get them both. There is not really much else to comment on except for the barbecue my aunt decided to hold in my honor (hamburgers and hot dogs yum, yum).

Well...that's basically it for how my day went. Not much to comment on, but still fun all the same. :D
Well, happy git dang birthday then! Glad to see you were able to be with your family. I didn't see mine until a week after my 20th, and oh, Lordy, did they ever not shut up about it.
happy birthday
Congratulations!

Mmm... Chrono Cross... I was so infatuated with that game, I basically made it the theme of my computer a while back (wallpaper, sounds, self-made winamp skin). A good choice to spend your money on.
Happy B-Day!
.hack, huh? It's a nice series, but for some reason, I haven't gotten around to buying any of the games past .hack//infection....wonder why..
good for you glad you had a happy one
happy birthday
Bit late, but I hope you had a good time, anyway ^^
Hey,so you're a Taurus,then?Well,happy birthday,brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Note:I'm a few years older than thee...)^_^
Next year, he has to change his username. I suggest Angebachelor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against