Join our server on Discord

The Digital Mages
Thanks. This story is much better planned than the last one. Most of the digimon I got off the Digital Empire Digidex site, which I reccommend to all.

Great news! I've finished chapter 4! Here be it...

CHAPTER 4
You mean the Digital Empire Digidex. ^^ yea it's my source too. ^^
Reminds me, I will put a link on my board to the place ^^.

Hey anytime, when the Gomamon is good maybe I will try to draw more :P

Tomorrow I review chapter 3 and 4 ;)
Now, Chapter 5, it's when they go to Eresmon Town and meet a bullying Kangarumon. Veemon gets really cheesed off and blasts him with an Epsilon Storm (read back to the first page if you don't know what it is) and scans half of the digiegg of kindness, and the Jumping Jab technique, and also causes Kangarumon to de-digivolve into a second Veemon called Veeran. He's a nasty piece of work and steals the elemental crystal, becoming a very tough enemy.

Interesting?
hmm yeah, of course.

Review chapter 3:

I have not much to say about it, coz I am a bit in a rush, but my fazit is like the same as for chapter 2. ^^ Way to go.
Hmm, Chapter 3 was one of the better ones in my opinion. I know it's unusual for Gomamon to be so emotional, but since this story occurs when he's older, and has experienced loss of a loved one, I justify that. I thought it would be a good way to introduce the characters as close friends, hence their oath "As We would our partners" meaning they treat each other as so.

As you've noticed, Gatomon's and Veemon's relationship has died down in this story, but they're still on good terms. Gomamon is trying to get over his loss but can't manage, so Veemon and Gatomon feel it is their duty to keep him happy, because they know he needs his optimism to stay intact.

Originally, I was going to have Kayetomon as a main character, but it didn't work, so he leaves in chapter 4. Sorry for the lack of action in that chapter, there will be much more, trust me
ah it's ok. You cannot make a full action story where every moment a fight happens or stuff. It's ok this way and you need some "actionless" parts too.
still the series are good and i like them
I've split it into FOUR books now *sigh* okay.

Book 1 - Attack of the Necromancers
Book 2 - Quest to Digidestiny
Book 3 - Agaresmon strikes back
Book 4 - The Fragments of the Masters

In book 3, they just fight Agaresmon and in the end get Revimon back on their side. In book 4, Gennai tells them about the original Digital Mages and that they were trapped by Piedmon when he was alive. They need to collect the 18 amulets around the world to release the DM, and meet their parent digimon. It's a big challenge, but I'll get through it 8)
mhmh kay, I just read over your chapter 4

So why saying sorry for the lack of action there?
I see no reason to call it a bad one. Still in my point of view it is really good done.
Ok, it was a calmer episode then the one before, but the style is good and makes this one to a worthy read.
Anyways I see some important parts of the story. The telling of the next city and the mentioning of Veemon Village.
I like it too.

You have a lot of talent and you know it.

With the plans to make books sounds ok for me. It is a really big project of you. Hey make sure to give me all to read :P
Don't worry, I'll send all the stories when I finish them. On the DF I wrote the plan for chapters 5-9.

And I've finished editing the first chapter of my other story, Mages of Data, if you care to have a look.

CHAPTER 1 - The Digivolution Demiser

It was three years after the fall of MaloMyotismon. The digidestined now had their noses deep within their schooling, completely stopping them from visiting the digital world. It was a very boring time for their digimon, who followed them everywhere and couldn
I replied about the ideas on the Digital Fantasy ^_^

You know what? You have a real cool way to set the plots in. I like it. The story is good done in my point of view, and like usual, I don't make comments about the grammar and spelling stuff. =)

Just keep your projects going they're all worth to be read