Join our server on Discord

The Digital Mages
they are great. all 3 of them. I am sure it will be a real good story and I cannot wait to read more.
Glad you like it. What do you think is the best part in the other story? I'm just curious on what the readers like, so far this is the only review that I've ever got.
*twiddles thumbs* Do I hear crickets?
Ah I know what I have forgotten. I will read over it again and give you a little review about it all. ;) sorry. was busy the last days.
That's okay, I've been busy as well, I'm still trying to finish chapter 4, plus I've been feeling weird so I can't concentrate at anything, big bummer, hope to get on track soon. How is that picture going?
review Chapter 1:

Alright, I had just the time to read over the chapter 1 again.

I like it, that you use it in the first time to introduce the characters. It's a good way to learn about them. So it starts with the playing, which shows in a good way that they are in the real world.
The charecters are made in a cute way and it is easy to accept them. The short name gives them all more a private touch and makes them unique this way. The rings makes some room for different thoughts. If they are like digivices, they could have some more important jobs later, but this is at yours, and I am curious about.
It's nice the Digimon are famous in the Digimon world without knowing it somehow. The first places and Digimon there were introduced in the same good way.
The plot is easy to follow which made the story to a good read.
I don't say anything about grammar, coz I have no right to say something about. this must do a native English speaking person. ^^

Fazit: The chapter one is very well done and I don't see anything you could do better. ^^

Anyways, I have to change some little parts on the pic I think it looks not that well but it'll be done soon. ;)
Thanks for that, much appreciated. ^_^

Okay, there are seven rings that the digimon had from the last story. They were originally from Ardeuxmon, but Gomamon defeated him and got the rings. Now, the rings correspond to a different element; Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Light and Ice. In the last story, the rings were needed for the digimon to use certain techniques, and for the Unison Enchant, which required all seven of them. Their sole purpose in the story is an emergency way of battling because it boosts the element of that digimon. But because the digieggs were stolen, their power is much more limited from last time, so it's emergencies only. It's best to have a backup system instead of relying on one item all the time. Here is how they battle in this story

--> Use the rings to help their digimagic abilities
--> Use their D-5s to attack with scanned digimon techniques
--> Mode-change in battle to shift abilities around (eg, swimming, flying, etc)

Veemon, however, has none of Ardeuxmon's rings. He used to have a Fire ring, but that was given to Saphenamon so they could use the Unison enchant. Instead, he has an elemental crystal that he obtained from Zyndromon, who was using its power against them. His crystal has the power of all the rings, allowing him to use any element he pleases, and also allowing his powerful Dragon Eclipse and Dragon Heart attacks. Veemon also has a mysterious armlet that Gatomon gave to him in the last year (long story, separate, called the Dragon Artifact), that has hidden powers, that become more evident as the story goes by. Gatomon also recieved a ring from Veemon that had a jewel which was a part of his crystal, allowing her to some extent use the elements as well.

In the third story, Agaresmon wants their rings for his potion, and will stop at nothing to get them. He travels to the real world, causes a lot of trouble there, gets six rings, and the last one belongs to Elecmon, but the digidestined are a step ahead of him this time, and protect Elecmon long enough to thwart Agaresmon's attempt. In the end, Elecmon has to go with them back to the digital world so they can keep a close eye on him.

That's as much as I can think of about the rings
hmm, I wonder if anyone else is reading this story? Just the voices seem to echo in here... in here... in here... if you are, please speak up, I'd really like to hear your opinion. Maybe digimon-based stories don't sell that well... don't know why, one of the few reasons I like digimon is because our digital friends are so great to write about. It's just some sort of charm about them, I don't really like writing about the humans because 90% of digimon stories are about the humans. It just gets boring because humans are limited to write about, for example, I can't write that somehow Davis walked into the digital world and blasted a Woodmon with a fireball, I'd have to add a whole chunk of boring talk about physics to it. Does anyone get what I mean?
Quote:hmm, I wonder if anyone else is reading this story? Just the voices seem to echo in here... in here... in here... if you are, please speak up, I'd really like to hear your opinion.

guess what, I asked myself the same question. Well I will continue with give you are review today. Hope it helps you out a bit...
review chapter 2:

well chapter 1 was good, but the chapter 2 was better in my books.
Nah, I don't mean from the writings. I mean from the storyline. Simple, coz the first was the intro chapter.
So what do I have to say.
The begin was the meeting between Gennai and the Digimon, who are now like Digidestined itself. Then it switched to the other Digimon, which was the main figure for their first sidequest. After cleaned the DarkOtamamon from their virus, they got back to the town again and rescues themselves.

You put comedy, dramatic and the fight into the scenes, which makes them to a good read. I like that you are explaining a lot there, coz it helps me to make a picture off that all. The scenes with Veemon and Gatomon was pretty funny and the story really forced me to read it till the end again.

Fazit: I like the reading of chapter 2 and I see a lot of potential in this stories. Thumbs up ^^