Join our server on Discord

Short question.
Alright, I don't want to accidently name a custom digimon something that's already been used in the series. I'm 98% sure that none of these exist in the first three seasons, but as I haven't seen any of the fourth, I'd like some confirmation;

Yumemon (Dreamon/Dreammon?)
Spearmon
Mamorumon (Defendmon/Defensemon?)
Vendettamon/Revengemon

Those names or anything close to them... I appreciate your help.
I got a question; where can we all find the desktop theme(s) that you so generously composed? As far as I know, none of those Digimon have been used.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm just distracting myself temporarily from that. (Plus, I'm having to hunt through all the episodes to find sound bytes that work and aren't muffled by too much music.)

When I DO eventually finish, though, I have no place to host them. I COULD use my friend's website to upload them, but if he saw a link from this site, he'd hate me forever. (He's very... anti-anything-Digimon-related)
Why don't you just send it to one of the desktop theme sites, like screensavers.lunarpages.com, or themeworld.com?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Eh... never thought of that. I'm oblivious to the most simple answers.
no none of those name have been used before but there was a human named yume a kid from 02
If you don't know if a custom made digimon is on the series, go on to a search engine and type it in. If the name appears more than 50 times, then it would be on the series or one of the movies. Or, you could go to a digidex site (I reccommend http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidexE.html, 830 digimon mentioned, wow! Includes digivolution paths, attributes, type, attacks, level and alternate names. You'll have to type it in directly, the hyperlink here doesn't work). It's helped me a lot, and I'm sure it will help everyone else too.
UnknownH Wrote:no none of those name have been used before but there was a human named yume a kid from 02

Who?
this girl (thanks to lord archive for the pic on his website)
http://www.mich.com/~archive/diaries/odaiba/yume1.jpg
the wheelchair girl
Togashi Yume
Born: January 1993

Bio:
Family: Mother, Father, Kensuke (older brother)

Yume had always wanted to be a great dancer, but during the end of fall of 2002, Yume had an accident which rendered her paralyzed from the waist down. Medical science has not been able to help her walk again, however in the Digital World she can walk. The reason she can use her legs are as yet unknown.

Mrs. Togashi has described Yume as a dreamer before her accident. She used to day dream about lots of things. However, those dreams ended with her accident. By becoming a Chosen, her dreams are coming back.

Skills:
Dancing

Digimon:
Bakumon - Hanumon

that's who she is (but that info is from LA's fics so it might not be 100% true)