General Appearance:
Personality:

I create this

Name: Peter Steur known as Blade

Species:Human

Sex:Male

Sexuality:for everything in

Nationality:Dutch

Special skills:cut somebody or somthing in two with his giant sword, can move before the enemy with out seen, opens every door that there is and make a blinding flash.

General Appearance: dark golden hair, licht bleu eyes, a scare betweens his eyes from his left side of his forehead to the right cheek, a white t-shirt whit a black leather jacket, Black jeans with some chains on the side, black shoes and a giant black sword.

Personality:he's silen, don't want that sombody meddle with his problems, if the enemy got him furious he is not to stop til he killt them al, he has always criticism on everybody, when his friends get in problems he is ready to save them.

He has two digimon a twin

Name: Drageramon

Species: Digimon

Level:Rookie

Type:Dragon

Sex:Female

Sexuality:straight

Special skills: Healing wind- this attack heals everybody that she wants to heal. Kredunblast- this attack delete al that touch. Mairoka- this attack weakens a enemy and give the power to her self.

Genarel Appearance: eyes are purple, body color is red with two bleu stripe cover her head. she has wings where she can fly faster than sound, she can walk on four and on two legs, she has two spikes on her tale and she got little fur on her chest the rest are scales.

Personality:she is always jolly but in battle she is serious and she try to get Peter and het brother to get les serious outside of battle.

Name: Drageromon

Species: Digimon

Level:Rookie

Type:Dragon

Sex:Male

Sexuality:Gay

Special skills: Treewave- with yhis attack he become invisible. Movarcannon- this attack needs a minute loading than if shoot every thing got deleted. Earthdestoyer- this attack makes the earth tramble and create gaint mountains and deep ravine.

Genarel Appearance: eyes are silver, body color is bleu with two black stripe cover his head. he has wings where he can fly faster than sound, he can walk on four and on two legs, he has two spikes on her tale and he got little fur on his chest the rest are scales.

Personality:energetic and very serious he takes jokes very serious but helps everybody that needs help.
you also can send it to FinalEnix@hotmail.com
Please stop posting these. it's spamming up this section of the board.