Join our server on Discord

Set it off; set it off now, children
I've checked every major desktop theme site. They all have the same themes, every theme, but no Digimon themes. I think someone should design a Digimon desktop theme, a good one. It should have cursors, icons, sound effects, and possibly even border format changes and login and logout effects. Once the package goes to one site, it will probably end up at all the others, so finding it shouldn't be a problem. Is there anyone here with the expertise and enough love for Digimon to do it? It won't be easy, but it will be a labor of love. This would be a very good project for anyone who can't contribute with drawing or writing, but who still wants to contribute somehow.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
are you sure you haven't checked the various digimon sites
There aren't that many current Digimon sites, probably under ten large ones that could potentially have desktop themes, but no, I haven't checked them. That's somewhat beside the point; it needs to be mainstream with the desktop theme sites.
I know that you saw me.
ok
Alright, themeworld.com had a few (I did a yahoo search for Digimon desktop themes), but none of the themes were very in depth. They had simple picture icons and wallpaper; I wanted animated cursors and sound effects. This site does have some awesome Beast Wars themes, one for each character with cursors, color changes, and sound effects. I got my favorite character, Rhinox.
I know that you saw me.
Being extremely bored, I saw this topic and instantly went to work on a Season 3 theme, though I could use some tips for sound files (I mean, what to put.) I've gotten the cursors down, wallpaper was no problem, changed the window colors a bit. I need to do desktop Icons, also. And startup/shutdown logos... blah. I could use your input while I'm in this desktop-theme frenzy.
What are your sound byte options? Where would you get them from? Assuming you can choose pretty much anything from the third season:
Program opening: Digivolution activation
Regular click on top menu: Takato's "Bullseye Baby!", or Digimon attack call
Delete files: D-Reaper quote
Shutdown: Juggernaut sequence
Startup: Digimon song
I know that you saw me.
I have a nice Veemon as desktop. I wish I have more skill about this stuff ...
Anything that's on the show I can make into a sound file. (I have every episode on CD.) That is, assuming my computer won't be evil and not be able to record.

I got some startup/shutdown pictures, but the program I use won't save them... maybe because I'm using WinXP.

'Critical Stop' and 'Program Error': Takato saying "Guilmon..." in a disappointed tone. Maybe? Whatever you want, I tailor to the customer.
Quote:'Critical Stop' and 'Program Error': Takato saying "Guilmon..." in a disappointed tone. Maybe? Whatever you want, I tailor to the customer.
Whoa, hold on, I'm not the customer. I'm just the idea man. I don't tailor, but I occasionally pander. This was an effort to pander to everyone who wants a decent Digimon desktop. So, let's get some input from some more people who really want this. I know you're out there. You heard Plotholemon; he has every season 3 episode on CD, so come up with the quotes you want to hear on your desktop. Personally, season 3 was my least favorite, but I know I'm in the minority on that. Like I said, this idea wasn't for me, it was for you (I can't believe Howard Dean lost with lines like that).
I know that you saw me.