Join our server on Discord

Interesting
http://www.animenation.net/news/askjohn.php?id=863
hmm hmm. yup. I think anime rules ^^
yeah but I meant the subject really
sure, hentai is a part of anime, I agree there. But I think, peoples who don't like hentai should accept that peoples likes it. They aren't forced to watch at it.
People are bitching at it, but in real TV they often shows such shows, and then nobody cares. There's nothing wrong. Hentai is hentai and it is fine for me. :P
Feh. Who cares? This is the internet, and a whole bunch of weird shit that disgusts the fuck out of me happens. But do I accept the people who get off on it? Sure, why not? Not hurting anybody...

...except for those fucking real-life pedophiles, of course.
yeah some people are f*cktards and like here everyone likes some different things and I won't name names (I was but not now)
yup. there is a big difference between anime, hentai and real life stuff. I dislike the real life pedofiles too.
yeah example
Anime: geek kid gets attention of hot chick they end up dating
RL: geek don't get near hot chick unless he does her homework so she can go out with her dumbass jock boyfriend
Hentai: geek gets attention of hot chick and they bone geek does same with hot teacher, friend's hot mom. and girl's friends all hot chicks

and thus I have spoken the truth and the crowd has laughed.