Join our server on Discord

Poll: Honestly, how long is your penis?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Under 5 inches (12.7 cm)
0%
0 0%
Between 5 and 6 inches (12.7 cm-15.25 cm)
26.67%
4 26.67%
Between 6 and 7 inches (15.25 cm-17.78 cm)
46.67%
7 46.67%
Between 7 and 8 inches (17.78 cm-20.32 cm)
20.00%
3 20.00%
Over 8 inches (yeah right...)
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Little men try but don't get a lot done
It's a poll for the guys, which is everybody but about a handful of us. Personally, I'm an inch above average.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have no idea what "average" is. I've seen average get bigger and bigger, so I just know what I am. Last time I measured, it was about 5 1/2, but I have no way of knowing if I'm measuring properly. Everyone who's seen it says that it's pretty big, but we all know how that is. There's only one person among them that I actually trust (I've actually had feelings for him), but he could very easily have tried to spare my feelings. His cock is about as big as mine.
Sorry, I should've specified. For white Americans (and most Europeans), at its maximum length (measured from where it starts to protrude from the pelvis to the end of the head), average is 6 inches. For Africans, Germans, and Italians, this is stereotypically larger. For Asians and Jews, this is stereotypically smaller. Of course, not everybody falls into a stereotype.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Tee-heeeeeee!!!!! So very few wanna tell!!! CHICK----------------EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well,I just wanna know something
Quote: I have no way of knowing if I'm measuring properly.
I always wanted to know the same.
Oh heck,just like I said before,I was hoping to get such a great kick out of this...*shaking my head*
It's a bit hard for me to tell, considering that, when erect, my wang curves to the left some. But I went and took a ruler to it while trying to bend it straight (Semi-Ow, Semi-Hey now...), so roughly 6.5 inches.
I dont count in inches but cm and my is around 15,5
Can I get a new poll measured in feet? :)
let me gues later you want one with noses and feets. ah just joking dont take it serious lol
Lmao, anyone who's less than 5 inches is just lying... they didn't vote less than 5.. lol...
if I was one of them I will be a shame to