Join our server on Discord

Your gun!!!?
maybe maybe not just wait
Brrrr...this Micah gives me the creeps...*shudders*.Though I am a Beelzemon fan,a trigger-happy like Beelzemon is only fun in fiction.In reality...I hate those things.
BTW,I heard that much enthusiasm about weapons can mean sexual problems or something...
eh... some people are wierd and digimon may return hey look at the live action salior moon.
Err... I'm pretty sure live-action Digimon would suck ^^;;;;;; At least live-action Sailor Moon does. Or so I heard.
I don't see guns as being related to any sexual problems unless you get shot in the crotch or something.
And that would be more of a bullet problem than a gun problem. :P
No, Zephyr's right; it's a sexual problem. People who buy guns are compensating for having small dicks. It's just like sports cars.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
and yes live action digimon would suck but I meant an animated series
and wise duh didn't you see that family guy?
Quote:No, Zephyr's right; it's a sexual problem. People who buy guns are compensating for having small dicks. It's just like sports cars.
Hey,thanks for your support. ^_^ You can buy a gun for self-defense,but having 50 guns at home definitely mean you have some mental (and/or sexual) problem(unless you're a weapon monger) :P
Happens the same with the people who show off their cell phones all the time.
BTW,you didn't have much luck with that poll of penis measurements,did you? And I was gonna have a real kick watching it...*curses*
Quote:BTW,you didn't have much luck with that poll of penis measurements,did you? And I was gonna have a real kick watching it...*curses*
I think the word "honestly" scared a lot of people off. Hey, I wasn't afraid to vote, but there were some black guys in Florida in 2000 who were. Jeb and the cops...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against