Join our server on Discord

Your gun!!!?
wait toy or prop? (hey have you checked the author's forum yet)
lol yeah. a gunblade would be fine ^^
The toy Super Silverizer, which I believe was a KB exclusive. Yep, I saw your little club. I don't watch Power Rangers anymore. I got sick of how they kept completely switching characters every season. I'm still a fan of the first several seasons, especially 1, 2, 4, and 6. I stopped watching halfway through Time Force, and I've seen about 370 of the first 400 episodes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm yeah it sucks a lot when the characters are always changing.

I think it is a big fact why Digimon gots stopped too.
Six years ago today, we learned that there are some things teens shouldn't be trusted with-black trench coats and German techno music. This is within the topic; just think about it.
I know that you saw me.
*groan* and the changing of the teams are just like the where they got most of the footage the japenese show super sentai which means super taskforce
if you want to know anymore just pm/e-mail me
But that's the whole point. Power Rangers was made here in North America based on the premise that they could take most of the already shot Japanese Sentai action scenes, add in some English dubbing and footage in between, and have a relatively cheaper show to produce. Since the Japanese Sentai keeps changing costumes, cast and story each season, the U.S. producers had no choice but to keep up.

Although, I must admit, the completley originally shot Forever Red episode was pretty sweet. I haven't watched the show since Time Force, but I decided to catch that episode since they brought back all ten Red Rangers from the past ten years.

God, Jason got fat.
Quote:But that's the whole point. Power Rangers was made here in North America based on the premise that they could take most of the already shot Japanese Sentai action scenes, add in some English dubbing and footage in between, and have a relatively cheaper show to produce. Since the Japanese Sentai keeps changing costumes, cast and story each season, the U.S. producers had no choice but to keep up.
The question remains; why don't the Japanese kids get upset when the characters keep getting replaced? I think I know the answer. It's a fairly common stereotype that Japanese kids have shorter attention spans than American kids (when it comes to live action shows and cartoons, not necessarily school). They get bored with the characters quickly, and have very little attachment to them. All they care about is the kind of martial arts that could never work in real life, combined with explosion effects, cardboard puppets, and monsters with zipper skins.
I know that you saw me.
I don't know but some actors come back for other parts on other shows (like tommy here and jason did get fat didn't he) plus the super sentai tv shows have been running for 25 years at least (while anything before the series jetman would and will never work here) and of course you just can't put any people in some rubbersuits and make a PR series (some french people tried and it don't look good) the thing is it's fast, violent, and fun enough for the kiddies so it'll keep going untill it don't make money anymore and that is the one truth of the media money money money while do you think digimon is over?
I'm done
Well I think Digimon is over ... for now. Maybe they return but I don't believe so.