Join our server on Discord

Crackcat?
Hey, there was a Digimon artist named Crackcat who used to have a gallery here way back when before the place went down... does anybody know where I could find Crackcat's art at? I have two of his\her (sorry, I don't know) pics that I could show you to see if it's the same artist.

Thanks.

-Omega
Crackcat? Are you sure you don't mean Crackrat? That was an artist who was around starting sometime in late 2001.
ZaininsBride Wrote:Hey, there was a Digimon artist named Crackcat who used to have a gallery here way back when before the place went down... does anybody know where I could find Crackcat's art at? I have two of his\her (sorry, I don't know) pics that I could show you to see if it's the same artist.

Thanks.

-Omega

halleluja, that was ages ago! :shock: I have no idea where he/she ( i dunno either :? :P ) is now, or where his/her galery would be
No, I mean Crackcat. Here, I've uploaded a picture.
yeah that was two different people
hmm confusing but it seems the artist has a lot of talent....
I know where to reach her. She sometimes appears in the channel late at night. I have her site, and the oekaki she frequents on, but it's all on my laptop harddrive, so you'll have to wait until i c'n get back into it before i c'n tell ya. ^.~
thanks
aah, would be nice to look at her place. I am sure it's worth to take a look.

thanks
well sorry it took so long to come back I was away, back now and if you still have my artwork I would like it that someone post it so I can start from there =P