Join our server on Discord

Does anyone know where I can find Digital Loui?
I believe just about all the *old* members remember her. Great girl that one is. Not to sure if I care for her yaoi artwork though. ~_~

Anyway, I've got an idea for this lemon that I would like to write, thanks to inspiration from an old pic of her's drawn on an oekai (sp?), and when I finish it, I would like to be able to forwards it to her since she was the cause of the inspiration. The only thing is, I have no idea where she is, or even where a website of her's is at (the one listed in the links section has been "down for updating" since 2002), so any help in finding her would be well appreciated.
Angeteen Wrote:Not to sure if I care for her yaoi artwork though. ~_~

Well, I definitely loved her art. Wish it was still up for viewing somewhere. Funny how her link is still up on the DaD links page, but her site seems to be permanently down.

I've enquired about her before but no one could give me a straight answer about why she seemed to leave it all behind, where she might be now, or how to contact her.
*frowns* Well doesn't this take the fun out of writting it? Here I am, planning to write something that was inspired an artist's picture, and I can't even forward it to her. :(
Don't give up. I get the sense that people here know how where to find her, only they're either too lazy or too secretive to tell us.
*frowns slightly*

I believe I know what the case may be. Simply take what happens with Karabiner, Ghouly, that one guy who drew those "Sonic" pics (I can't think of his name...I believe it began with either a "t" or a "p").

There great artists, a little to great, fame starts to happen, then *POOF!* they go into hiding. Wheather it be because people starts ripping off their work, or they take excessive criticism (such as in Ghouly's case), whatever the reason, they've got to hide because of some reason. I'm not sure if this is the case with DL, but...paranoia tends to run quick with me. ^_^;
yeah sucks don't it
(and that one guy is tojyo can't find his dang site anymore)
Angeteen Wrote:*frowns slightly*

I believe I know what the case may be. Simply take what happens with Karabiner, Ghouly, that one guy who drew those "Sonic" pics (I can't think of his name...I believe it began with either a "t" or a "p").

Toyo?

I think I know who you're referring to. It's strange because I discovered that artist's site no more than a week before it was taken down. I had no idea what was going on there until much, much later, and it's a shame because those were some of the best hentai pictures I've ever seen.

Still, I wish there was some way we could communicate with Loui. I loved the style of her work, and she commonly worked in themes that I really love (bondage, especially). There was a series of Daisuke in bondage pictures that were some of the hottest things I've ever seen on the internet. I'd go so far as to say that I'd pay money to obtain them again. Not much, but some.
Hi hi

I know this is an increadibly old thread but I see at least some of the posters on here have posted not too long ago. I found this thread upon searching for this artists work and thought you ought to know that she has posted a couple of her recent stuff here: http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/loui/ but she hasn't done any Digimon stuff in a long time.